The Student Room Group

Jesus College Oxford 2024 Offer Holders

Looking for fellow Jesus people here! If this applies to you, congrats for your offer and feel free to tell us about yourself here :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by mimi221
Looking for fellow Jesus people here! If this applies to you, congrats for your offer and feel free to tell us about yourself here :smile:

Hello congratulations on your offer! I have one for geography. wbu?
Reply 2
Original post by Nonoyeah
Hello congratulations on your offer! I have one for geography. wbu?

Computer Science!
Are you going to the offer holder event?
Reply 3
Yup! should be nice to see what the college is like. I visited it once but I kind of forgot lol. Are you going on offer holder day?
Reply 4
Yup! should be nice to see what the college is like. I visited it once but I kind of forgot lol. Are you going on offer holder day?

Yeah it's gonna be my first time going to Oxford - hopefully it'll help with motivation to study for my A-Levels. It'll be nice to see everyone else there too
Reply 5
Original post by mimi221

Yeah it's gonna be my first time going to Oxford - hopefully it'll help with motivation to study for my A-Levels. It'll be nice to see everyone else there too

Yeah true cos then it's clear what you are aiming for. Did you originally apply Jesus?
Reply 6
Yeah true cos then it's clear what you are aiming for. Did you originally apply Jesus?

Nope - applied for St Johns and was reallocated to Jesus before interview, but I'm glad that it happened! I think Jesus would be a better place for me anyhow
How about you?
Reply 7
Original post by mimi221

Nope - applied for St Johns and was reallocated to Jesus before interview, but I'm glad that it happened! I think Jesus would be a better place for me anyhow
How about you?

Yeah same, I went for Keble at first and then got moved to jesus pre-interview. I'm also really happy with it cos Jesus seems like a vibe and the tutors seem nice as well. I think Jesus is one of the smaller colleges if I'm not wrong so that's good imo.
Reply 8
I have an offer for computer science! 🙂
Reply 9
Original post by finh
I have an offer for computer science! 🙂

!!!
the website says they usually offer two places for cs so it might just be us two haha

veeery nice to meet you :smile:
hii, i have an offer for Psychology at Jesus. Excited to see people at the offer holder day tomorrow!! :smile:
Original post by mimi221
!!!
the website says they usually offer two places for cs so it might just be us two haha

veeery nice to meet you :smile:
Hi sorry but how do you find out how many places they offer at certain colleges?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi sorry but how do you find out how many places they offer at certain colleges?
if you search “your course name”, “jesus college”, and look at the admissions section it tells you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending