The Student Room Group

UCAS and Uni

Hi there i got an uncondtional offer letter from UWS for an HNC in mechanical engineering and with the letter came an application form that i had to fill out. The letter also said that i shouldnt fill out the app if i had a ucas account, so i logged onto ucas and sent away my application which was from a year ago as i couldn't edit it. Its been 5 days now and still nothing on track i tried phoning ucas today but to be honest they seem to have the attention span of a spoon and only tell me to phone the uni. The uni just rings out again and again and to be honest i thought ucas are supposed to sort out this stuff themselves. My question is whether i should just fill out the UWS form and send it off or should i wait for ucas to actually do something? Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
You don't need to phone UCAS; insulting them because you're doing the wrong thing won't help. They told you to phone the uni because that's what you need to do.

If the form says don't fill it in if you have a UCAS account, then, um, don't fill it in.
Reply 2
Thanks for your reply. Sorry if i seemed a bit snarky its just a bit frustrating i'll be sure to phone the uni tomorrow.

Latest

Trending

Trending