The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Clearing offer help

Hi, I've applied to a course at Cardiff Uni through clearing as I got a phone offer, does anyone know how long it takes for a Uni to confirm their clearing offer on the UCAS website on their side?

Reply 1
Usually - for all Unis - they will process it today, it will go to UCAS overnight, and you'll be able to see it on UCAS Hub early tomorrow.
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
Usually - for all Unis - they will process it today, it will go to UCAS overnight, and you'll be able to see it on UCAS Hub early tomorrow.

Ah Okay, thank you so much!!
Original post by l4vvy
Hi, I've applied to a course at Cardiff Uni through clearing as I got a phone offer, does anyone know how long it takes for a Uni to confirm their clearing offer on the UCAS website on their side?

hiya lovely, I'm in the same boat as you atm aha....I left the clearing process too late. How long did UCAS take to confirm your clearing offer? xox
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
hiya lovely, I'm in the same boat as you atm aha....I left the clearing process too late. How long did UCAS take to confirm your clearing offer? xox

hi, UCAS confirmed my clearing offer 24hours after applying via clearing xx hope that helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending