The Student Room Group

changing address on UCAS

hey,

so im moving house next week and realised i need to change my home address on UCAS. however, i cant seem to be able to edit it on track.

Will i also need to contact all the unis ive applied too individually and let them know?
Reply 1
It needs to be changed at UCAS, as otherwise your old address will keep overwriting any updates made on each Uni database. If you can't work out how to do it on Hub, then phone UCAS for advice/help - they are open until 6pm each weekday - How to contact UCAS by phone, social media, or post
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
It needs to be changed at UCAS, as otherwise your old address will keep overwriting any updates made on each Uni database. If you can't work out how to do it on Hub, then phone UCAS for advice/help - they are open until 6pm each weekday - How to contact UCAS by phone, social media, or post

would you say i should contact all my universities on top of this or does a quick change on hub all i need to do?
Reply 3
Wait for it to change on UCAS then email each Uni to check that they have received it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending