The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Accommodation acceptance and Student ID

Hi guys,

I've been accepted into Nottingham University and I've just received an email asking me to sign a form and send it back to confirm my accommodation at Broadgate Park. Except there is a problem,as I have to attach the Personal Profile Card which requires student ID. I don't know what this is or how to find out, but it appears that it will be sent with the welcome pack (which I haven't received yet). I don't know when the welcome pack will arrive. Anyone else experiencing this problem, or do you know what your Student IDs are? I don't want to wait around, as the form has to be sent soon. Should I just omit my ID?

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks
Reply 1
when I filled that in i think my student id was on the confirmation form thing that was attached to the email? it was quite hard to find but its there somewhere...
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
PinPin
when I filled that in i think my student id was on the confirmation form thing that was attached to the email? it was quite hard to find but its there somewhere...

Thanks, but I have looked everywhere, both in the email and all attachments and I still cant find anything...

Edit: I'm looking through previous emails, and there is one about photo id cards, which includes a username and password to login. Is that password my id? Im guessing this because it is the same length, 7 characters.
Reply 3
PropositionJoe
Thanks, but I have looked everywhere, both in the email and all attachments and I still cant find anything...

Edit: I'm looking through previous emails, and there is one about photo id cards, which includes a username and password to login. Is that password my id? Im guessing this because it is the same length, 7 characters.

just happened to have my accommodation stuff nearby and looked through it, the student id is on the "Debit/Credit Card Mandate" form - have you got one of those?
Reply 4
PropositionJoe

Have you seen the letter (PDF attachment) about the accommodation breakdowns?, there's like 5 pages and you have to sign 2 of the pages while the last page is the payment for the deposit?

I found my Student ID on the last page..

Ignore me if you haven't seen this letter, but this is the only letter I had to sign and told me to do the photo stuff as well in this same email.
Reply 5
Thanks guys, its on the last page... I have no idea how I missed that lol, I feel like an idiot.
Reply 6
I like your username, I know where I'll be going for my reup next year

Latest

Trending

Trending