The Student Room Group

Oxford Brookes- Cond Offer & Fees

Hi
I have applied for BEng Mech Engg & have received conditional offer to obtain relevant grades in final exams & fees to confirm seat. I have accepted tge offer & made required payment, I have not received any communication of confirmation of reciept of payment! Is there any tracking mechanism of payment & next steps , like booking of accommodation, I am an international student & thus the queries
(edited 2 months ago)
Hi there,

If you speak to the university directly regarding any payments you've made to them. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

If you speak to the university directly regarding any payments you've made to them. Thanks, Jason

Thanks Jason, already dropped them email..will send them reminder again..but is there no way to allow students to track using UCAS application id ?
Original post by RKT2005
Thanks Jason, already dropped them email..will send them reminder again..but is there no way to allow students to track using UCAS application id ?

Thanks for your response. Your UCAS account may allow you to track this but this your query isn't something we're trained or aware of the steps of. This 'ask Student Finance England' section of 'The Student Room' is for students to speak to us regarding the loan they've applied for (or help with their application). So we're not able to further advise unfortunately. I'd also maybe suggest checking the main forum of The Student Room to see if there's a section that's relevant to your query if you're still unable to have your issue resolved. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending