The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

How to book kcl accommodation for 2023

Hello, just firmed kcl. When I go to book accommodation, it asks for my kcl id. I found that from my acceptance letter and try to reset my password, but it won’t let me. Has anyone had any luck?
Hi, you might have got it sorted by now but thought I'd answer in case, it will take a couple of days for Kings to have you on the system, so just keep trying and it should work, I didn't get on for a couple of days.
Original post by DawsUTVxd
Hello, just firmed kcl. When I go to book accommodation, it asks for my kcl id. I found that from my acceptance letter and try to reset my password, but it won’t let me. Has anyone had any luck?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
I'd also like to add that you have to make sure you register to apply for accommodation before you can make a password to access the bookings page.
Hi, I'm looking for a KCL student to take over my contract at Atlas from June/July to 09.09.

-380£ weekly, bills included
-right next to a leisure centre with a gym, swimming pool and sauna and in walking distance to the GymGroup
-Wi-fi
-Common room
-Laundry room
-24/7 reception
-Bike storage
-Disabled access
-Study areas
-Microwave & oven
-Fridge & freezer
-Vending machines
-Outdoor social space
-24/7 assistance
-Secure access
-CCTV (in communal spaces)

Atlas is the pinnacle of stylish high-rise living. In this modern residence, you'll be able to study, relax and lead a vibrant social life in the trendy Vauxhall area, all within 5 minutes of public transport links - allowing easy access to KCL campuses and everything else the capital has to offer.

The facilities have a large common study room, cinema rooms, terraces overlooking London and much more!

A link to Atlas with pictures and all information you need can be found here: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/atlas

Let me know if you are interested!
Original post by DawsUTVxd
Reply 4
Hi I've actually signed a contract for atlas already so I'm not interested to take over, but I was just wondering how your experience was at atlas so far? If you don't mind me asking.
Original post by cansualver
Hi, I'm looking for a KCL student to take over my contract at Atlas from June/July to 09.09.

-380£ weekly, bills included
-right next to a leisure centre with a gym, swimming pool and sauna and in walking distance to the GymGroup
-Wi-fi
-Common room
-Laundry room
-24/7 reception
-Bike storage
-Disabled access
-Study areas
-Microwave & oven
-Fridge & freezer
-Vending machines
-Outdoor social space
-24/7 assistance
-Secure access
-CCTV (in communal spaces)

Atlas is the pinnacle of stylish high-rise living. In this modern residence, you'll be able to study, relax and lead a vibrant social life in the trendy Vauxhall area, all within 5 minutes of public transport links - allowing easy access to KCL campuses and everything else the capital has to offer.

The facilities have a large common study room, cinema rooms, terraces overlooking London and much more!

A link to Atlas with pictures and all information you need can be found here: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/atlas

Let me know if you are interested!

Quick Reply

Latest