The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

timetable!!!

i just went onto sussex direct and my timetable was there!! (in the study section) - i don't know if it is complete tho but if it is, i have wednesdays and fridays off and my earliest start is midday (for the first few weeks at least) :biggrin:

go check it out!! you'll need your username and password btw

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Mine's there. Mostly mornings, with one 9am start. I've got Mondays off, and I finish at 6pm on Fridays. It's better that I'm there in the day, really. I'll get more done!

I hope that's it too.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
you're lucky! i don't have any days off, but i've only got an two hours on wednsday, an hour on thursay, and two and a half hours on friday, so not so much, but the earliest i heard the earliest i start is 9, and the earliest i finish is 11 and the latest i start is 2 and the latest i finish is 7 (which i'm not too happy about).
Ooh, mine's spread out a bit. Only two 9am starts...I think they've got more to put on mine though. No days off, doh!
Reply 4
Mondays - 1pm Start
Tuesdays - 11am Start
Wednesdays - Free
Thursdays - 1pm Start
Fridays - 2pm start

Pretty pleased with that :biggrin:
Reply 5
Mondays 9am-11am and 3pm-4pm
Tuesdays 6pm-7.30pm or 8pm
Weds 9am-10am
Thurs 10am-11am and 1pm-2pm
Fri 12pm-3pm
Reply 6
Hang on, I'll type mine up.

This is for the weeks that I have the most contact time this term (it ranges from seven hours to ten)

Mon - Free!
Tues - 10:00-11:00, 13:00-14:00
Weds - 9:00-11:00, 11:00-13:00
Thurs - 10:00-11:00
Fri - 15:00-16:00, 16:00-18:00

Not too bad, and like I said, most weeks have less than this. All have the 6pm finish on Friday. Ah well.
Reply 7
Mon: 3pm-5pm
Tues: 12pm-1pm
Wed: 12pm-1pm
Thur: 10am-11am
Fri: 11am-1pm and 2pm-3pm

So that's 4 hours of lectures, 4 hours of seminars... nice & lazy really. :p:
Reply 8
crazydaveuk
Mon: 3pm-5pm
Tues: 12pm-1pm
Wed: 12pm-1pm
Thur: 10am-11am
Fri: 11am-1pm and 2pm-3pm

So that's 4 hours of lectures, 4 hours of seminars... nice & lazy really. :p:

lol mines pretty awful, no dauys off but ah well canty complain
Reply 9
Well at the moment i have 2 hours on a tuesday and a 2 hour seminar on alternate weeks. Bargain!
Reply 10
purple_haze
Well at the moment i have 2 hours on a tuesday and a 2 hour seminar on alternate weeks. Bargain!

darn u purple haze!!!!
i start at 9 on monday for sure, then on wednesday im not in...until 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atleast i finisbh at 3 on friday!
purple_haze

What? for the whole thing?

"Yerr 'avin a larf..!" ^o)
Reply 12
mon-9pm
tues-9pm
wed-12pm
thurs-10pm
fri- 9pm

not too good, but i'll live
Reply 13
Monday: 11-3 then 6-7
Tuesday: 10-12 then 1-2
Wednsday: 9-11
Thursday: 1-2
Friday: 2-5
kinda hardcore on monday, but otherwise it's not that bad. total time of 14 hours ccording to the timetable thing
****, they appear to have posted the reading lists for the modules....left it abit late if you ask me!
Reply 15
no reading lists for me, none of them load properly, they just say there are reading lists...
:s-smilie: This is somewhat scary...I suppose you could book the books out of the library :smile:
I have 13 hours a week, with a 9am start on Tues, Wed and Thurs :frown: I have nothing after 12.30 though apart from one day so I guess I'll sleep in the afternoons!
Yeah, I've got my reading lists now. I have two of them already, but I've got an expensive few weeks ahead...
Reply 19
im loving my timetable :smile: 8 hours a week, and no lectures at all on tuesdays so i can sleep in most the day!

on wednesdays i have to be there for 9am, but other than that my earliest lectures are 11am (mon), 1pm (thurs), and 12am (fri) so not too bad, tho i have just discovered two sets of reading lists...

Latest

Trending

Trending