The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Timetable/module schedule

Hello- does anyone know when freshers receive their timetable/module schedule that details each class time and location for the week?

Thanks!
Original post by Anonymous
Hello- does anyone know when freshers receive their timetable/module schedule that details each class time and location for the week?

Thanks!

Current returning students don’t have the actual personalised timetable yet either, but there is a general timetable system which you can log into but it has all tutorials and practicals instead of just yours and can be rather complicated. Based on last year, I’m predicting that personalised timetables may start to go live somewhere from the middle week which will be available to view on the Durham my timetable website: https://mytimetable.durham.ac.uk/weekly/activities
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Thanks!

Last year it was a week before freshers week started.
Current returning students don’t have the actual personalised timetable yet either, but there is a general timetable system which you can log into but it has all tutorials and practicals instead of just yours and can be rather complicated. Based on last year, I’m predicting that personalised timetables may start to go live somewhere from the middle week which will be available to view on the Durham my timetable website: https://mytimetable.durham.ac.uk/weekly/activities

Middle of this week not middle week
Reply 4
Thank you!

Thanks!

Hiya

As the other users have advised, current students haven't received their timetable yet either and it goes out for everyone at the same time. I'm expecting it to come out in either the 3rd or 4th week of this month. You will be emailed by your department when the timetable comes out, and you'll be able to access it here.

-Himieka
Reply 6
Original post by Durham Students
Hiya

As the other users have advised, current students haven't received their timetable yet either and it goes out for everyone at the same time. I'm expecting it to come out in either the 3rd or 4th week of this month. You will be emailed by your department when the timetable comes out, and you'll be able to access it here.

-Himieka

Thanks Himieka

Thanks!

Hi there

Timetables are usually released the week before welcome week. Though some students in the past have experienced delays where their timetables were still being modified during welcome week. So I would recommend checking your timetable right before you attend your lessons too.

However, you may like to contact your University's course leader as when your timetable is released really depends on your University. :smile:

I hope this helps.
Chloe
-University of Kent Student Rep
Reply 8
Thank you all!

Quick Reply

Latest