The Student Room Group

Gcse

Who will give us gcse timetable for 2024 exams. Anyone know?
Original post by Daniboynah
Who will give us gcse timetable for 2024 exams. Anyone know?

They've already been published by the exam boards, so you can look them up whenever you like. (AQA's is here, for example.)

If you're waiting for someone to give them to you, then I suspect that "someone" will be your school many months from now.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
They've already been published by the exam boards, so you can look them up whenever you like. (AQA's is here, for example.)

If you're waiting for someone to give them to you, then I suspect that "someone" will be your school many months from now.

im talking about the schools cuz we do different exam boards (mainly aqa)
Original post by Daniboynah
im talking about the schools cuz we do different exam boards (mainly aqa)

Your school don't choose when you take your GCSE exams - the exam boards do. All schools in the country take a given GCSE exam at the same time on the same day (to reduce cheating). So if you know what subjects you're taking, and you know what exam board each subject is with (they won't all be the same) then you can just look at the timetable published by each of those exam boards. I've provided the link to AQA May/June 2024 timetable above.

If you want to wait for your school to go through those timetables and match your subjects and your exam boards to them, to generate a personalised timetable, then that's fine too. However, that's not likely to happen for several months.

Quick Reply

Latest