The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by dunnicare
We'll just have to be patient. Although I'm pretty sure wiki is right.

Wiki says the 8th :wink:
Original post by Hopple
Odd, this one has the 8th :s-smilie:

hmmm, I think it's more likely to commence on the 8th for the reason you mentioned previously (why would the BBC not milk it for ratings?).

Why wikipedia?? WHY?!?!
:mmm:
The merlin wiki says the 1st, which would put it on the same day as the Doctor Who final episode. I premuse it will then take over the Doctor Who timeslot.

http://merlin.wikia.com/wiki/Series_4
Original post by dunnicare
I think this is confirmed now. According to wiki.

Anyone can edit wiki...I'd wait for the official source really.

Original post by Hopple
After Doctor Who tonight it just said Merlin was coming soon, so I don't think the BBC have officially announced a release date yet :s-smilie:

They did the same like 2/3 weeks before Dr Who was coming out as well.
Reply 586
Call me old and a sceptic but I really don't trust wiki. Stuff on there could have been written by anyone. Unless it is heavily reference then I may trust but still best to look back at the original source.

Besides, I don't care if it's on the 1st or the 8th. So long as it comes back on our screens. :smile:

I've waited this long, I can wait an extra week. But if they push it back to 2012 and have only 10 episodes, then the BBC is in for several heavy worded letters! :mad:
Original post by norg
Call me old and a sceptic but I really don't trust wiki. Stuff on there could have been written by anyone. Unless it is heavily reference then I may trust but still best to look back at the original source.

Besides, I don't care if it's on the 1st or the 8th. So long as it comes back on our screens. :smile:

I've waited this long, I can wait an extra week. But if they push it back to 2012 and have only 10 episodes, then the BBC is in for several heavy worded letters! :mad:

Don't worry there are 13 episodes! They changed it back.
WOOHOO MERLIN COMING BACK ON :woo:
GOTTA WATCH THE LAST SERIES AGAIN NOW, OR THE LAST 3
:woohoo:

I'm so excited! The 8th of October better come quickly!

Arthur looks like he means business in that last shot :p:.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 590
Original post by Emmie3303

Arthur looks like he means business in that last shot :p:.

He better mean business, his other half is taking a nap!
Original post by Hopple
He better mean business, his other half is taking a nap!

Haha! Poor Merlin; he gets into quite a few scrapes :p:.

Arthur looks like he means business in that last shot

Unless channel 4 have it wrong merlin will air on October 1st.Source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1yFns68x1M 1 minute 40 seconds also includes high quality new short trailer!!!
Original post by Dalek1099
Unless channel 4 have it wrong merlin will air on October 1st.Source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1yFns68x1M 1 minute 40 seconds also includes high quality new short trailer!!!

OMG I hope they're not wrong! Thank you for that :grin:. I actually watched that this morning just to see the knights being interviewed; how on earth did I miss that important detail?! :p:

OMG I hope they're not wrong! Thank you for that :grin:. I actually watched that this morning just to see the knights being interviewed; how on earth did I miss that important detail?! :p:

have you noticed that the creatures that flies past is not the dragon but wyvern you only fully realise it if you pause at the right moment.
Reply 595
On Angel Coulby's (the actress who plays Gwen) website, it says the 1st of October.
Original post by Dalek1099
have you noticed that the creatures that flies past is not the dragon but wyvern you only fully realise it if you pause at the right moment.

Oh yeah! Very eagle eyed :smile:. It makes the wyvern sound too.

Oh yeah! Very eagle eyed :smile:. It makes the wyvern sound too.

its on at 7.50pm next saturday can't wait!!!Source:http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/doctor-who/news/a341584/doctor-who-finale-merlin-premiere-to-air-on-same-night.html
Reply 598
Dr Who and Merlin! :eek: O-M-G!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Officially on facebook earlier. Its October 1st :biggrin:

Latest