The Student Room Group
It's a nice idea, but it doesn't work too well when the stock footage is shot at night in an American city, and when I live in the English suburbs. Also, what's up with dozens and dozens of new windows?

XHTML5 is pretty nifty though.
Well that was a shocking waste of my time...
Broderss
Mods - it isn't strictly about the music as neither is it strictly about technology or coding, so GD seems the most appropriate forum.

http://www.thewildernessdowntown.com/

Make sure you have Google Chrome otherwise it won't work.

Another experiment by Google with HTML5 and a project by Arcade Fire, read here if you're interested.

What do you think? Cool or what?

yh, its cool
Waste of ******* time, opening about 7 new tabs for jack all.
Reply 5
ok
Reply 6
TheCurlyHairedDude
Waste of ******* time, opening about 7 new tabs for jack all.

Watch it through to the end. Do they even have Google Street View in Jamaica?
Broderss
Watch it through to the end. Do they even have Google Street View in Jamaica?

Lol I live in SE London. **** putting a UK flag on my page lol bun the UK
Reply 8
I saw it when Stephen Fry tweeted about it. It's pretty cool.
Reply 9
Pretty nifty.
Load of crap lol
Reply 11
My friend showed me this the other day, it's pretty disappointing for me. Maybe better for other place.
Reply 12
OP I hate you.

That was one of the biggest waste of time ever.
Reply 13
That was pretty cool
A bit predictable and poorly implemented. Could have been way cooler, all I got was a rotating image of my house from google earth, yay.
I found it pretty brilliant but I guess it's more because of my fascination in the advancement of computers and how interesting I find it all. Fortunately I use Chrome anyway, so it worked pretty well for me and the timing between the windows switching was okay.

The drawing tool with the bird was just fantastic.
Reply 16
doesnt really work for english suberbs but pretty cool non the less
nice try
Reply 18
Jordan-Kirby
I found it pretty brilliant but I guess it's more because of my fascination in the advancement of computers and how interesting I find it all. Fortunately I use Chrome anyway, so it worked pretty well for me and the timing between the windows switching was okay.

The drawing tool with the bird was just fantastic.

Yeah this is mainly why I liked it.
:d

Latest

Trending

Trending