The Student Room Group

Circumcision Fetish

Hi everyone, I have a massive fetish for circumcised guys and the thought of an uncut guy is really unappealing to me at the moment.
How can I stop it? I don’t wanna end up judging guys on something like that!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi everyone, I have a massive fetish for circumcised guys and the thought of an uncut guy is really unappealing to me at the moment.

I'm not sure there's a way to stop it. Maybe have a fling with a few uncircumcised guys so you know what it's like and it becomes appealing? Or maybe one day you'll meet an awesome guy and you love his personality and think he's the one, and he happens to be uncut, and you find it doesn't actually matter to you.

However, everyone has their things, so don't view it as necessarily bad. Everyone prefers something. Your thing just happens to be you like circumcised guys. Don't be ashamed of it. There's a lot weirder stuff you could be into!

Hello,

I don't think you can control what things do it for you. Things might change though.

PM me, i would like to chat more to you.

Well I think you have excellent taste! Seriously there’s nothing to worry about here. Some people prefer a certain hair colour or body shape. You prefer circumcised penises. I’d love to chat to you more about this so feel feee to PM me. My partner feels similarly to you.
Reply 4
Circumcision is the greatest.

Why dont you get me circumcised - then you can decide if its good or bad.
Reply 6
I'm the same as the O.P. I am gay and there are certain activities(well 1!) where I just can't work with an uncut ****. In my own defence though British I was born in the US and spent my first twelve years there and you rarely see an uncut ****.

Quick Reply

Latest