The Student Room Group

BIMM manchester!

Anybody here wanting to study at BIMM manchester on here? I'm only seeing people wanting to study at the Bristol and mainly Brighton ones :frown:
Reply 1
Yes!, I am hopefully studying Music Events Management. I have a place and accepted it just need a PMM :smile:

William Lye
Reply 2
Hello! I'm doing professional musicianship with vocals :smile: also got a place and accepted it! Where are you staying? Took me ages to find someone going to bimm Manc!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hi, Im hoping to do event management as well! Does anyone know the score with accommodation?
Reply 4
Hey! that's awesome, the course does look great. Add me on facebook if you want to? will link you to some accommadation sites. Im booking mine this weekend! :smile: https://www.facebook.com/#!/william.lye.3152
Reply 5
HOPING to study at BIMM Manchester 2014 coming from Ireland. Be good to belong to an institution where everyone loves music!!!
Reply 6
That's great!, yes trying to round up as many people as possible to try and get the first couple of weeks rolling a little better socially wise :smile: Facebook me about accommodation if you like. Thanks :-)

William Lye
Reply 7
I've got a place at BIMM Manchester for Music Business :smile:
Reply 8
That's awesome!, if you want add me on facebook I'll add you to the group! We have like 6 people going now! Be awesome if we got to know more :smile:. Thanks.
Reply 9
Im going to bimm in manchester too! whats everyone doing for accomodation?
If you add me on Facebook I'll add you to our group! Meet the team! Ahahaha

William Lye
Reply 11
okay have done :smile:
Original post by shelbipaigeeee
Hello! I'm doing professional musicianship with vocals :smile: also got a place and accepted it! Where are you staying? Took me ages to find someone going to bimm Manc!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing this course too!!! Just thought I'd say, which accommodation have you been looking into?
BIMM is not worth attending if you are serious about music. I attended BIMM Manchester and wish I hadn't and nearly everyone else tthere that I discussed the subject with shared that opinion. I would recommend anyone to apply for a music course at a proper university.
Original post by Richguitar
BIMM is not worth attending if you are serious about music. I attended BIMM Manchester and wish I hadn't and nearly everyone else tthere that I discussed the subject with shared that opinion. I would recommend anyone to apply for a music course at a proper university.

Hi Richguitar, what is it about BIMM Manchester exactly that you didn't like? Thanks
Original post by shelbipaigeeee
Anybody here wanting to study at BIMM manchester on here? I'm only seeing people wanting to study at the Bristol and mainly Brighton ones :frown:
I’m studying at BIMM this year, start in September! My insta is @WHY.TK_DNB

Quick Reply

Latest