The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OpenMindedRepublic
More girls like in this vid = Eye candy

I think you mean the original woman (green dress) is your type of woman and not every mans type seeing as though Hollie has the same shape body (tall and long legs)

I think both look good don't get me wrong but a lot of girls are curvy (by no means fat, they just have boobs and a bum) so saying this is every guys type can be quite depressing :smile:
Reply 81
m:)ckel
A bit of nudity never hurt anyone.

Unless you enjoy being on TSR and don't fancy a ban. :wink:
Reply 82
themanbearpig
9.5/10 tbfh

Also loling at the negative comments.. if you saw her in real life, your tongue would be hanging out just like every other straight male...

caw123
LOL at the reaction of defensive, insecure girls, and the guys disagreeing, most of whom would drink their own piss for a solid year just to have her kiss them on the cheek.

This is so damn true :yep: . I see everyone here is writing: ohh, nooo, she doesnt have big boobies, arse..legs, face..blah blah blah or even 'better' - i definitely dont see her as a gf material or i wouldnt talk to her at all (damn, these comments blew my mind away!). But seriously, you have nothing that she has :biggrin: Jeeeez, where this envyness come from?! Stop envying for God's sake!!! And guys stop writing silly comments, be serious..if she was in front of you..you're face would look like this :drool:
hazelsaurus
Pfft, all these guys saying "she's too skinny" like HELL you wouldn't sleep with her if the opportunity arose. :L

LOL so true.. same with the girls saying it.. this whole putting down skinny girls to make the big girls feel better is just getting annoying now
Reply 84
JohnnytheFox
No. I prefer less boney legs and bigger tits.

Her legs arent that boney!! come on look at her thighs!
Reply 85
tinktinktinkerbell
my bf doesnt find that a turn on

he ass isnt big enough, her tits arnt big enough and shes foreign looking

she has everything my bf doesnt like in a female

And we all know you don't like a different race:rolleyes::rant:

Funny how you wouldnt lose weight cos your bf didnt want you too and now you post nonsense continuely about it/
Jooper
And we all know you don't like a different race:rolleyes::rant:

Funny how you wouldnt lose weight cos your bf didnt want you too and now you post nonsense continuely about it/

im losing weight for health reasons, nothing to do with my bf

and i have nothing agaist other races i just wouldnt date a guy of another race
Reply 87
Pointless thread. Everyone's attracted to different things.
Reply 88
sungirl
:yikes: her arse is huuuuuuuuuuge. I have no doubts she'll have celulite in 3-4 months if she stops training her butt, this pic is airbrushed.

If her arse is huge what does that make Beyoncé, obese? :rolleyes:

I'd be interested to see what you look like, OP

Yes, a girl guys would clearly bang, is that all people ever talk about/hear about/think about every day? It's not about girls who've made comments on here being jealous or envious, it's just we don't ******* care about being someone who we're not, especially for the sole purpose of sexually arousing boys.

As people have said, gota work with what you have. Or wait, are you encouraging us to starve ourselves and exercise 12 hours each day to look like something we will never be? Why should we all look the same anyway? It's not like it's necessary, there are soo many things people in this world find an attractive and would sleep with, and soo many people who don't look like that girl, nowhere near it in fact, and are perfectly happy.

I haven't posted on TSR for weeks but this just pissed me off so much
Reply 89
Lizia
And this is how women like men to look. Shame we can't always get what we want, isn't it?

If you were attractive enough, you could have a girl like that. The reason you're not having sex with a woman like that isn't because every other girl is unattractive :lol:

Lol you so owned OP.
He's probably an ugly bastard trying to be some whistle blower for the male population.
Lulz delivered.
Reply 90
kiwigirl
If her arse is huge what does that make Beyoncé, obese? :rolleyes:

I'd be interested to see what you look like, OP

Yes, a girl guys would clearly bang, is that all people ever talk about/hear about/think about every day? It's not about girls who've made comments on here being jealous or envious, it's just we don't ******* care about being someone who we're not, especially for the sole purpose of sexually arousing boys.

As people have said, gota work with what you have. Or wait, are you encouraging us to starve ourselves and exercise 12 hours each day to look like something we will never be? Why should we all look the same anyway? It's not like it's necessary, there are soo many things people in this world find an attractive and would sleep with, and soo many people who don't look like that girl, nowhere near it in fact, and are perfectly happy.

I haven't posted on TSR for weeks but this just pissed me off so much

keep the nerves in ure box, ull gonna need them.
Reply 91
ooo she is sexy
Reply 92
mau5

Reply 94
Depressing thread indeed.
Reply 95
The lol factor of this thread is, none of the guys posting these pics would ever pull girls as pretty as these.
I mean, so out of their league that i doubt these guys can even pull them in their dreams lol.
Astra_K
The lol factor of this thread is, none of the guys posting these pics would ever pull girls as pretty as these.
I mean, so out of their league that i doubt these guys can even pull them in their dreams lol.

i Agree man there is no way guy like you could pull that.
Reply 97
Women in the OP are only interested in rich men.

Doesn't matter what they look like.

Splitarses = snakes with títs.
Reply 98
OpenMindedRepublic
i Agree man there is no way guy like you could pull that.

So, what do you look like? Since you imply that you're the kind of guy who could.
kiwigirl
So, what do you look like? Since you imply that you're the kind of guy who could.

take The best looking guy who ever posted on TSR in recent memory - i`m above and beyond that. Melted yet ?

Latest