The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OpenMindedRepublic

You can try to argue about her clothes , but overall this is what men are genetically destined to find hot/sexy/attractive. Yes you can find wide variety of girls cute , nice or whatever , but when it comes simply to sexual arousal this is what ALL healthy men would find arousing.

Wrong, she looks underweight and needs some more meat on her bones to be attractive in the slightest.
Reply 121
OpenMindedRepublic
she`s not a girl till she posts her tits , just sayin

You sound smooth, is your method of pulling these world class beautiful women, 'get yerr tits out'?

Just sayin. I'm sure Kiwigirl is craving a bit of you right now :rolleyes:
OpenMindedRepublic
Since sluts dont care for personality i dont care if you think i`m superficial. Only good looking people can afford to get something being superficial. On the other hand you hipsters and out-of-shape beings can be content with calling each other unique and having nice personality.

To get what, lots of sex? The lady waiting in your bed right now as we speak?

Bet she's impressed by you posting on a student internet forum.
Astra_K
You sound smooth, is your method of pulling these world class beautiful women, 'get yerr tits out'?

Just sayin. I'm sure Kiwigirl is craving a bit of you right now :rolleyes:

She sent me a PM saying " When you gonna clap my cheeks stud" , what can i say..
OpenMindedRepublic
She sent me a PM saying " When you gonna clap my cheeks stud" , what can i say..

with that, good night.
kiwigirl
with that, good night.

btw your country got owned by Russia in basketball. Guys on the New Zealand team had gel spiked hair during the match , bunch of homos. Glad Comrades took care of that pussy country :cool:
Reply 126
Lizia
And this is how women like men to look. Shame we can't always get what we want, isn't it?

If you were attractive enough, you could have a girl like that. The reason you're not having sex with a woman like that isn't because every other girl is unattractive

where did you find that picture of me
OpenMindedRepublic
btw your country got owned by Russia in basketball. Guys on the New Zealand team had gel spiked hair during the match , bunch of homos. Glad Comrades took care of that pussy country :cool:

:toofunny: You fool. I am Russian as well. Check my profile, you dumbass.
Reply 128
Liquidus Zeromus
Wrong, she looks underweight and needs some more meat on her bones to be attractive in the slightest.

OP isn't wrong though is he. He is obviously wrong to assert there is one good way for women to look when in fact there are many different ways to look good.

That is a beautiful woman, most people would agree I think.
OP isn't wrong though is he. He is obviously wrong to assert there is one good way for women to look when in fact there are many different ways to look good.

That is a beautiful woman, most people would agree I think.

Precisely. Most things that he says are ******** though
kiwigirl
:toofunny: You fool. I am Russian as well. Check my profile, you dumbass.

Now i know how you are really ugly. Russian girls know that Russian men are very superficial to judge woman , since you are ugly as fuk you dont like your own people and thats why your location says New Zealand and username Kiwi. So simple , really :cool:
OpenMindedRepublic
Now i know how you are really ugly. Russian girls know that Russian men are very superficial to judge woman , since you are ugly as fuk you dont like your own people and thats why your location says New Zealand and username Kiwi. So simple , really :cool:

Uhuh.

Got NOTHING to do with the fact my dad's English and Bulgarian, mum's Russian and Swedish, moved to England when she met my dad and thus I was born there, and then we later moved to New Zealand where I grew up.

:rofl: Going to fight with facts now?

EDIT: You can't even read! My location doesn't say NZ. Oh my.
kiwigirl
Uhuh.

Got NOTHING to do with the fact my dad's English and Bulgarian, mum's Russian and Swedish, moved to England when she met my dad and thus I was born there, and then we later moved to New Zealand where I grew up.

:rofl: Going to fight with facts now?

EDIT: You can't even read! My location doesn't say NZ. Oh my.

Didnotread.avi

Where is your picture
OpenMindedRepublic
Didnotread.avi

Where is your picture

Show me yours, I'm not the one claiming I'm a stud :rolleyes:
kiwigirl
Show me yours, I'm not the one claiming I'm a stud :rolleyes:

So you admit you are ugly as fuk?
LOL at a lot of the post here... OP, she is attractive, no doubt about that....but not at the top for me, tbh.....nice body though....
Reply 136
Looks very healthy and energetic
Reply 137
Do. Not. Want!

Latest