The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
My horoscope was right!

I know Leos are supposed to be arrogant and bossy but I'm not like that at all, but I think it's a load of rubbish anyway :biggrin:
Reply 42
Mm_Minty
My friends and I always read our horoscopes when we read the metro and "OOOOH" each other when it says ominous stuff like one of us will get a phone call XD
But I never take it seriously.
And seeing as you asked, I'm a leo which means I'm supposed to be amazingly confident and some sort of sex god. I don't know whether to sum the reality up with a simple "LOL" or a more accurate facepalm.

Ha ha me and my friend do that too whenever we're on the bus with a free metro XD Gotta do something to pass the time :yep: .
Reply 43
Virgo.
The traits are quite accurate, but I think daily horoscopes are 100% ********.
Reply 44
I'm a Cancer, and some of the personality traits I'm supposed to have, I do have. I checked my compatibility with my boyfriend, based on our star signs and it said we weren't compatible :frown: BUT SCREW THAT. I don't really believe in horoscopes or whatever, but it's interesting to see I have some of the traits that you're average Cancer would.
Reply 45
yummm Barnum statements...
Reply 46
I'm a Taurus but I don't really know nor particularly care if I'm a typical Taurean.

... there seems to be quite a few Taureans on this thread though :p:
cleashy
My grandma's star sign was cancer...

ironic how she died really.....

she got attacked by a giant crab.

She should have flipped it over and inflicted massive damage.

Mine is Cancer.. don't know anything about it though.
Reply 49
I'm Smoky Bacon and weirdly, it's always been quite accurate.
Reply 50
Try this, and let me know if you found it an accurate description of your personality:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_g324hCXb0

Latest

Trending

Trending