The Student Room Group

iSams Register Codes

Hi, was just wondering what the red flag next to your name on the teachers iSams register means?? I know the yellow star means learning disability but what does red flag mean????!!!!
I'm not 100% sure but it might be allergy.
Reply 2
anyone else know??? i dont have an allergy as far as im concerned
why don't you just ask your teacher to hover over the red flag during registration. that's what I did.
Reply 4
Original post by Alessandro.C_27
why don't you just ask your teacher to hover over the red flag during registration. that's what I did.

well the teacher was like oops i forgot to do the register, pls everyone look away cos ur not allowed to see the reg, but we still did anyway cos it was on the screen,, someone else asked why they had a red flag and teacher just made some crap up about it being late homeworks from 3 years ago that have just stayed on,.,, when u hover on the flag does it go into detail like eg what does it say??
yes, I'm pretty sure it does
I'll tell you what, tomorrow at school, I'll go onto my teachers computer and see what the red flag means on the register
Reply 7
Original post by Alessandro.C_27
I'll tell you what, tomorrow at school, I'll go onto my teachers computer and see what the red flag means on the register

thanks!!!! u wont get into trouble will you???
It's probably some personal information about you
Like I know I had an exclamation mark sign or something and I could quite easily work out what it was without being told
Original post by meemy123
Hi, was just wondering what the red flag next to your name on the teachers iSams register means?? I know the yellow star means learning disability but what does red flag mean????!!!!

I'm pretty sure the flags are configurable, so what a yellow star means in one school set up may not be the same as in another school. iSams is designed to work across so many different types of schools with different needs that it is highly configurable.
Reply 10
means tpi have safeguarding issues
What does the blue star mean?
I think I've figured it out

It's actually simpler than I thought. Basically, it's just to do with behavior and special needs;

Blue star: ‘no formal identification - being monitored’;

Grey star: ‘formal identification [mild] - being monitored’;

Yellow star: ‘formal identification/no formal identification: fixed term 1:1 support

from LS Department up to a year or at intervals, spaced out over a number of years

Red star: ‘long-term LS Department 1:1 support for over a year or external agency
involvement, plus formal identification.
Original post by username4647090
I'm not 100% sure but it might be allergy.

yeh think it could be i am veggie and have a red flag- might also be bc i have an inhaler and need teachers to check that when we go on trips. epipen also has red flag. so probably for medical conditions serious enough that need to be considered, even if u dont have 1 now you might have used to.
Red flag means you have a severe concern for your wellbeing which is being acted on hope your doing ok :smile:
anyone else know??? i dont have an allergy as far as im concerned
Allergy is an apple red flag means they have a severe concern for you and your wellbieng

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending