The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Original post by lily13
hey i just 1quick question to ask you and I really really hope someone can answer as its worrying me SO F***ing MUCH!!:frown::frown::frown:

Here’s ma situation :

So basically today I just finished off my last exam yesterday which was FP1. I did 3sciences and maths with my school. But i also decided to do Further Maths outside of school, i.e. as a private candidate sitting an exam in a different centre. After doing the FP1 exam yesterday and looking at the model answer that was put up by Arsey , I know i pretty much failed it, got lyk a low B/high C..... As i have failed this module, I am NOT going to carry on with further maths next year.

SO my big question is, do I still have to declare on my UCAS that I did the FP1 module. I mean I have been researching this up for the last 3hours or so, and everywhere I go, they all tell me same stuff which is that i HAVE TO declare whatever my AS GRADE was on to my UCAS but it doesn’t say anything about just declaring 1module of a subject which I will never goona complete.

So can anyone tell if I still have to declare on my UCAS that I did the FP1 exam (even though I will never complete the whole of AS F.maths )

PS : this is my first post, plz be nice :biggrin:
If you've only done the one module and don't intend to sit another, you can't be awarded the qualification, so in that case you'll have nothing to declare.

Latest

Trending

Trending