The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool
Reply 1
Wowza, that is a mega complicated timetable. o.0

I'm a second year and I still don't fully understand how timetables work. On my first week I got given a much simpler timetable to follow, and just matched up those module (and times) to the ones on the JMU timetable and ignored the rest. That way I avoided all the unnecessary junk and knew what was important to me.

There is probably somebody on here who knows what it means, but my advice would be to just find out where you are meant to be on the first day and worry about it then. The timetables they give you in person are much much much simpler to follow (in my experience). :smile:
Liverpool
Click this one for next week, its a lot easier to understand

http://splus.ljmu.ac.uk/reporting/Individual;student+set;id;10339-y1%0D%0A?days=1-5&weeks=3&periods=1-26&template=LJMU+student+set+Individual&height=100&width=100

You have clicked for all groups, for all semester, click on Student set, then your group and which ever week you want and it will give a more accurate timetable. Like the link above is far easier to understand, basically you would be off on monday, in 2-5pm tuesday, most of wed, thurs morning and friday morning.

Once you've had your induction your tutor should be able to help more.
Reply 3
Glad its not just me that is confused by the timetables...according to mine i'm regularly supposed to be in three different places at the same time! I'm presuming it will all be explained to me at induction tomorrow!!
memifer
Glad its not just me that is confused by the timetables...according to mine i'm regularly supposed to be in three different places at the same time! I'm presuming it will all be explained to me at induction tomorrow!!

Yes it will, its pretty easy once its explained.
Reply 5
Thanks everyone for your replys....Went in today and Lazy Smurf you are correct that is my timetable!:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending