The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

should i have my timetable?

i’m in cardiff uni and as induction week gets closer i feel like i should have my timetable by now, am i the only one waiting or have they just not been sent out yet?
Reply 1
I haven’t got it! The time table for the first week is out if you google induction week and your course - at least it is for my subject!
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by sqlchy
i’m in cardiff uni and as induction week gets closer i feel like i should have my timetable by now, am i the only one waiting or have they just not been sent out yet?

Hey!

I think a lot of unis don't send them out until about the week before term starts, so it is normally quite late; if you haven't got it yet I wouldn't worry too much! :smile:

Best of luck with everything!!

Natalie
University of Kent Student Rep
(edited 7 months ago)
I have mine (law).
Original post by sqlchy

Hi there,

This definitely varies through different schools. For example, at the School of Law and Politics, I have my lecture timetable but not my seminar timetable. No need to worry, I'm sure that you will hear from them soon :smile:

All the best,
Jaz - Cardiff student rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending