The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Nothing on Timetable for first week (25th september) mmu

Everything I'm seeing is saying that the term starts 25th September and that it's an induction week but I don't have anything on my timetable until the week after (2nd October).

Do I have lessons for induction week? Or is it just another week to get used to things? Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Everything I'm seeing is saying that the term starts 25th September and that it's an induction week but I don't have anything on my timetable until the week after (2nd October).

Do I have lessons for induction week? Or is it just another week to get used to things? Thanks

For a lot of unis, the first week of term is induction week. Have a look on your uni's website for an induction timetable.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by Anonymous

Hi!

The induction week a week packed with fun events, activities and opportunities to meet new friends. All designed to help you settle into University. A lot of students do have slots timetabled in this week. If you're unsure, you can get in contact with the Student Hub.

I hope this helps!!

Chloe :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending