The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
sportsking17
It's not complete without a reference is it?!?!?!?!!!?!??!?!!?

And how am I meant to pay? Am I meant to send the cheque to the centre wtf???? I don't know if i have to pay.

Oh I see what you mean.

If you are applying through your school they should tell you how to pay- either online straight to ucas or to them and they pass it on. If you're not applying through a school then you have to pay online, but that's not your situation.

I'd wait and ask your school tomorrow whether they want you to pay them or ucas, but it might be that you only have the option to do the one they picked. Not sure though, so best to ask.
Reply 21
Thank you. Your application has been sent to your referee.

wtf does this mean?????
Reply 22
It has been sent to your referee, the person in your school who is doing your reference for you. They can send it back to you, then you can change it again.
ManicJM
Yh, so your teacher can add the reference etc. but don't quote me on it xD

Quoted for truth.
sportsking17

wtf does this mean?????

Are you really applying for medicine? You seem a bit lacking in the old grey matter... :rolleyes:
sportsking17

wtf does this mean?????

It means exactly what it says.
Reply 26
hali0112
it goes to the school so they can add the reference. if you ask the school they will send it back to you if you want to make any ammendments. its only if the school has sent it to the universities that its too late to make changes.

hey what about the predicted grades, do they add them along with the reference? or do i have to put it before?
Reply 27
Andre09
hey what about the predicted grades, do they add them along with the reference? or do i have to put it before?

sorry...i'm not too sure about the predicted grades. :confused: the school must surely put them in because there isn't space for us to in our section of the application.

Latest

Trending

Trending