The Student Room Group

Alumni ucas application

I’m about to pay and submit my UCAS application. I’m on a gap year and resitting 2 A-levels and my old sixth-form is helping me with my application. My head of sixth-form told me to pay and submit so she can review the application add the reference and send it off but I’m not sure if she has added my 2 predicted grades as I can’t see it on my application. I was just wondering if I pay and submit now if she can add the predicted grades afterwards?? Pls help xx
Reply 1
You will be unable to see your school's predicted grades on the UCAS application itself. That data is included in the reference that your school wants to attach to your application. But for them to add the reference, you must submit it on your end and the teacher can then add all the details and finally fully send it off. Good luck
Reply 2
Original post by killuak
You will be unable to see your school's predicted grades on the UCAS application itself. That data is included in the reference that your school wants to attach to your application. But for them to add the reference, you must submit it on your end and the teacher can then add all the details and finally fully send it off. Good luck

Ah I see, this is very helpful and I’m less stressed now, thank you so much !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending