The Student Room Group

What was the last film you watched Mk. II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Feel like all i've done is watch movies all week! just watched Date Night and thought it was quite good.
Reply 181
Harry Potter 6/10. MUCH better than the last one.
Girl, interrupted - 7.5/10.
Reply 183
Blade Runner - 10/10

One of the greatest films ever made.
Reply 184
The Crazies, 6.5/10
Reply 185
IT 6/10

too long, not much action, got bored
stargate continuum
PS I love you <3
8-9/10?
Angel-A
9/10
Made me cry. It's the first time I've watched it with English subtitles so I actually understood all of it.
28 Days Later

9/10. It was :awesome:
New Moon : / 7/10
Reply 191
The Expendables - 8/10

Quadrophenia - 8/10
Kick-Ass - 9/10.

Really enjoyed it!
Star Wars IV: A New Hope. Terrible film, nothing like what actually happened, historically inaccurate. That's the last time I shall take aboard film recommendations from those stormtroopers.
Reply 194
Despicable Me - 8.5/10

Brilliant film. Enjoyed it a lot.
Reply 195
Inception: 7/10

Certainly an exciting film, especially the Zero gravity fight scene was amazing, but other than that I didn't buy the hype to begin with so I wasn't disappointed. I did though have this itching feeling that couldn't help me but think that it was a slight rip off, of The Matrix without Bullet time and Agent Smith.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 196
Never Been Kissed! Went on a bit of a film binge yesterday... Watched Pearl Harbour, Mona Lisa Smile, The Departed and NBK..

Classics. Haha.
Original post by samanthaaaa
Kick-Ass - 9/10.

Really enjoyed it!

Ahhh love that film, so much better than what i'd though it'd be!

I'm trying to catch up on all the Harry Potters before I see the new one on thursday. In the space of three days I've seen Philosophers stone, Chamber of Secrets, Azkaban, Goblet of fire and am now watching Order of Phoenix!

Good thing I'm on a gap year!
Original post by HumanNature1992
Ahhh love that film, so much better than what i'd though it'd be!

I'm trying to catch up on all the Harry Potters before I see the new one on thursday. In the space of three days I've seen Philosophers stone, Chamber of Secrets, Azkaban, Goblet of fire and am now watching Order of Phoenix!

Good thing I'm on a gap year!

Same here! It really surprised me.

I'm also doing the same when I see the HP film next week! :awesome:
Reply 199
Four idiots.
Was so funny!

Quick Reply

Latest