The Student Room Group

What film (real or imaginary) would you hate to miss?

We have imagined the film Return of the Pink Panther (with Greg Davis as Inspector Clouseau)

Let us know what you think!
memory 2022
Original post by fvmcowaadgs
memory 2022

Oh nice! Not seen this one but with Liam Neeson in the cast, there's no worries about that ever disappearing!
Pulp Fiction

Not watched the film so far and the thought I can never do this for the first time, makes me mad.
Reply 4
Original post by Kallisto
Pulp Fiction

Not watched the film so far and the thought I can never do this for the first time, makes me mad.

I don't understand.
Original post by Trinculo
I don't understand.

If I can't watch a film I really wanted to do, because this one does not exist anymore, I hate it.
Reply 6
If I can't watch a film I really wanted to do, because this one does not exist anymore, I hate it.

Why does Pulp Fiction not exist?
Why does Pulp Fiction not exist?

I answered to the question of the thread title. The whole time. Read and think for yourself.
Pulp Fiction

I've not seen that yet either, been on the list for years but one of those where I always say 'I'll sit down and watch this properly' but never get around too it!!

- LT
Reply 9
I answered to the question of the thread title. The whole time. Read and think for yourself.

This is just a bizarre thread and a bizarre answer.

I can't understand the idea that you'd hate to miss Pulp Fiction - which you're so invested in that you have never watched it despite it being around for nearly 30 years.

I'd understand if it were something like Maverick, which only came out last year.
This is just a bizarre thread and a bizarre answer.

I can't understand the idea that you'd hate to miss Pulp Fiction - which you're so invested in that you have never watched it despite it being around for nearly 30 years.

I'd understand if it were something like Maverick, which only came out last year.

It is bizarre, I admit. How can I hate to miss a thing I don't know? maybe because it is a Tarantino film and I like film with him as director? maybe because it is one of these Tarantino films I have not watched yet and would miss to complete then? or is it another reason? the critics are positive and regard this film as a masterpiece in film industry. Would it not be a pity to miss that film forever? is the hate reasoned know? I am not sure.

Quick Reply

Latest