The Student Room Group

What is worth seeing in the cinema this weekend?

any recommendations?
Original post by Kutie Karen
any recommendations?

not fnaf
Scorsese's latest Killers of the Flower Moon is well worth a watch!
Original post by CCCU Official
Scorsese's latest Killers of the Flower Moon is well worth a watch!

Bingo! My first film in the cinema since the last year. And it was really worth to watch it. Scorsese knows what is made for cinema.
Hello! Bit late but maybe one for this weekend...

If you're a fan of The Hunger Games - or just want something to watch - I saw the new Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes today and it was amazing! It should be on at every cinema!

Happy weekend!
Emily
🙂
Original post by ellafaulkner07
not fnaf

Must be really as bad as the critics have written. Seems that Five Nights At Freddies is another example for a good video game series, but a bad film.
Original post by Kallisto
Bingo! My first film in the cinema since the last year. And it was really worth to watch it. Scorsese knows what is made for cinema.

100% Agree. Fantastic cinematic experience.
100% Agree. Fantastic cinematic experience.

I still waver between going or not going to cinema for the film Napoleon. I would watch it for sure, if the film was not cut from 4 hours to 2.5. Real pity, all the more when you know that Joacquin Phoenix plays the main role.
Original post by Kallisto
I still waver between going or not going to cinema for the film Napoleon. I would watch it for sure, if the film was not cut from 4 hours to 2.5. Real pity, all the more when you know that Joacquin Phoenix plays the main role.

I'm definitely checking it out. Those battle scenes look spectacular. I almost don't really care about Ridley Scott's flagrant disregard for historical accuracy! Haha
I'm definitely checking it out. Those battle scenes look spectacular. I almost don't really care about Ridley Scott's flagrant disregard for historical accuracy! Haha

The battle scenes are the best ones ever - if you can believe in the critic's words. I am just afraid that the missing one and a half minutes are so important for the details and understanding. And yeah, I am fairly fussy with historical accuracy!

Quick Reply

Latest