The Student Room Group

What was the last film you watched Mk. II

Scroll to see replies

Tron - 7/10

It felt a bit repetitive at times, but I still enjoyed it. Like Tron: Legacy, it's immersive. :cool:
Limitless!! was pretty good actually ^^
Reply 982
Jet L- Fist of Legend 8/10

really into Kung Fu Movies now.
Limitless - 9/10

My kind of film, really enjoyed it and would recommend

Spoiler

Reply 984
My kind of film, really enjoyed it and would recommend

I agree with your views about the ending. When the lights came back on I felt a bit deflated.

Last film I saw? Perfume.

Weirdest film I've watched in a long time!
Reply 985
I saw 'Source Code' last night, a decent film but with a overly preditictable ending.
I just watched Battle: Los Angeles, I wasn't expecting much so was actually pleasantly surprised. Of course it has the standard Americans saving the world etc. but Aaron Eckhart just about brings some gravitas as a grizzly-ish marine and it's definitely action packed to say the least.

Before that I watched The Fighter, been looking forward to watching it for ages and it didn't let me down. Only complaints were that it was a bit on the short side and Mark Wahlberg in the lead was completely outshone by Christian Bale (although he gave one of the greatest performances I've seen in recent times so maybe it's an unfair comparison).

Having said that the boxing scenes looked spot on and Wahlberg had the body of a boxer down to a tee (apparently he was training for like 5 years or something, it certainly shows!). Would have liked to have seen a bit more of the training but maybe that would have turned it into too much of a Rocky rip off.
The Truman Show - 7.5/10
Reply 988
Source Code. Absolutely loved it and it's one of the best films I've seen in the past few months. Someone further up has said the ending was predictable but I was actually shocked. Maybe I'm just a bit thick :')
Reply 989
Going to See Room Mate tonight. Not too sure what I'm expecting at the moment.
Reply 990

Original post by ooga
Going to See Room Mate tonight. Not too sure what I'm expecting at the moment.

Leighton Meester to either show boobs or bum or at the very least have her in underwear :holmes:
Reply 991
Anyone see Thirteen Ghosts today? What was your film critic opinion of it? :o:
Source code
Reply 993
Leon. Best film ever.
Reply 994
Machete - Genius
Into the Wild - 10/10.

Moving, powerful and tragic. Brilliant film, as is Emile Hirsch.
The Hangover - 10/10

:laugh:
Hot Fuzz - 101/10
Reply 998
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. LOVE that film. Still fangirling over Helena Bonham Carter =3 .
Source Code - 8/10

Quick Reply

Latest