The Student Room Group

What was the last film you watched Mk. II

Scroll to see replies

An Education- 8/10. Quite fitting at the moment, actually. The Studying part, I mean-not falling in love with an older man who takes me to orchestras...
Infernal Affairs, ****ing epic
Clerks 2 - 8/10

Good, but the first one was way better :cool:
Reply 1223
No Country For Old Men

9/10

Cracking film, slow getting going but brilliant when it did.
I've been on a movie fest the past couple of days, they distract me from revision :frown:

Anyway.
Red Riding Hood a simple non-entertaining film imo, wasn't much drama 4/10

Priest : not much entertainment value unless you like the odd vampire movie there are better out there and if you wanted a vampire movie stick to Underworld. 6/10

Paul the Alien : Lovely movie, so funny and setting in Southern America. I like how the producers set Paul's character up nicely to be a humor and funny guy in a Alien body. Worth watching. 8/10

Human Centipede : :zomg: I've not seen anything like it it's both horrible and degrading but I stuck to it till the end it provides little entertainment value unless you want to see something Evil. I'm curious about the 2nd installment now, may even see it if I'm able to. 5/10

Unknown: very good movie about assassins. Overall the actors performance and storyline is very well done. There are element of surprises. 8.5/10
Reply 1225
Submarine. Great film, amazingly shot, both funny and sad. 9.5/10
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace - 8/10

My first Star Wars film ever, I liked it a lot. :biggrin:
Acting could've been better but still, a good film.
Original post by RabbitCFH
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace - 8/10

My first Star Wars film ever, I liked it a lot. :biggrin:
Acting could've been better but still, a good film.

o.o Wow.

They are awesome though :biggrin:

Walk the Line. (Rewatch)
Reply 1228
Legion (2010), saw it on Sky Movies yesterday..

7/10, wasn't bad but it wasn't great. The special effects were quite decent and there was a girl in a mini skirt, always a win.
Original post by OneStepAtaTime
o.o Wow.

They are awesome though :biggrin:

Not a Star Wars virgin anymore. :biggrin:

Jar Jar was awesome haha. & watching the prequels first like I'm supposed to, right?!
Adam. It wasn't that good.
I bought Wall-e for my brother and watched it with him. :h:

I was surprised, the soundtrack was really emphasised due to the lack of dialogue and it worked well. I liked the themes too. :yep: Seems like there was a lot more thought put into it than most "children's" films.
Not a Star Wars virgin anymore. :biggrin:

Jar Jar was awesome haha. & watching the prequels first like I'm supposed to, right?!

Try watching all of em in one sitting. Uninerds are the most awesome people to hang with. Seriously.

Next on my list is to do a 24hour 24 season marathon :tongue:

Also rewatched The Shawshank Redemption. "Get busy living or get busy dying".:cool:
Original post by OneStepAtaTime
Try watching all of em in one sitting. Uninerds are the most awesome people to hang with. Seriously.

Haha no thanks, I'll take it slow. :tongue:
You're watching them in the wrong order anyway :colonhash:
Haha no thanks, I'll take it slow. :tongue:

Haha, fine. Also personally would watch the prequels after since they were released after and I think nothing can beat the originals. But up to you.

Original post by briesandwich
I bought Wall-e for my brother and watched it with him. :h:

I was surprised, the soundtrack was really emphasised due to the lack of dialogue and it worked well. I liked the themes too. :yep: Seems like there was a lot more thought put into it than most "children's" films.

Wall-E is good! I saw it free in the cinema when it premièred. It was awesome.
wathcing white chicks hahahahahahah :0
Just seen Hangover part 2

7/10 - Yes it was predictable and the same ending as the first, but it was still hilarious! Would still recommend to go see it.
New Xmen film. 9/10

I loved it, was awesome. Some things were very predictable like i instantly recognised Magnetos helmet when i saw it as well as other stuff.
Kung Fu Panda 2 - 8/10

I enjoyed it, although I'm not certain if I prefer this or the first film. Darker and slightly less humourous than the first film, but still pretty good.

Quick Reply

Latest