The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I don't think you will find anyone willing to do your homework for you :rolleyes: Have you tried reading your course text book?
Go to a library. There will be a lot of textbooks on basic criminal psychology. I'm literally holding one right now to get ready for my course.
Reply 3
Well it's not my homework as such, I'm just asking random questions to try and get the jist of it. So yeah, it's not my homework, just wanna see how this all works. (Only 1 unit about this and so I am not good at this hehe)
Reply 4
Just use google ffs. Or a book, if you can't do this you're going to have trouble with your course.
FrozenBeak
Well it's not my homework as such

Haha, sure.
Reply 6
Fine, don't help me then..I was just asking for some advice, but you want me to do it the old fashioned way by getting a book? Screw you.

You people probably don't even know the answer anyway hence you tell me to go elsewhere.
FrozenBeak
Fine, don't help me then..I was just asking for some advice, but you want me to do it the old fashioned way by getting a book? Screw you.

You people probably don't even know the answer anyway hence you tell me to go elsewhere.

Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out.
FrozenBeak
Hello, I am really stuck and I need some help on the Criminal Psychology work.

Could you please describe to me the 3 psychological perspectives, and also the key concepts of them?

Also, would it be possible if you could incorporate a criminal behaviour with each perspective and give me some description about it?

Thanks!

What exam board is this from ?
Like the guy above I would like to know which exam board you are doing.

It would give me a better idea how to answer you. It sounds like WJEC but it could be OCR?
FrozenBeak

That is more than likely Frozen Beak but you are not doing yourself any favours being rude.:frown: You need to know who to ask and you need to know how to title it to get attention. Giving us the board is a good start as the spec requirements are different. I may not be able to help as the specs are different. I might be able to point you to a book that had two or three pages that will do it, or I might have some notes, it depends. :smile:
Could you please describe to me the 3 psychological perspectives, and also the key concepts of them?

I cannot work from this - have you got an exact question? Are you asking for a PEE on three theories of criminal behaviour, how they relate to the assumptions of an approach (which three have been suggested?) and an example of each? Different boards use different ideas of the term "perspective"

Latest

Trending

Trending