The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

well done, you have a nose.

A nose and a rapist jacket.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 21
tieyourmotherdown
Like a rapist. I'm not gonna lie, in the bottom picture because of the lighting you look like a sexual predator :p: I'm not saying you do personally, but the setting and the lighting, it's all very mysterious and well ... scary :wink:

Really? I've never been told that before. I am used to being called innocent and the likes.

And that's funny, the second picture is supposed to be my 'good' picture!

For your information, I am very sexually dormant so it's all a wrong perception. :wink:
Reply 22
Can't tell. Though on a side note, why post a picture of yourself, but post as anon?
I don't see the difference....
It's just a nose.
there's like NO difference :|
Anonymous
Was the assymetrical disproportination that noticeable and intriguing? :p:

If you see me again, pretend you've never seen this thread.

I am just conscious because someone said that my race is ambiguous (and too my attractiveness) due to my nose, 'you look European on one side and Indian on the other'.

i love tsr

also, u said u have an "ambiguous race" well i did think u looked like my friend who is half english half indian :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Anonymous
Was the assymetrical disproportination that noticeable and intriguing? :p:

If you see me again, pretend you've never seen this thread.

I am just conscious because someone said that my race is ambiguous (and too my attractiveness) due to my nose, 'you look European on one side and Indian on the other'.

Out of interest how big was the nasal polyp was it enough to stop you breathing through the nostril? Did you get it removed and does the nose go back to normal if the polyp shrinks?
Reply 28
have you been to the GP? you can get polyps removed if their bothering you or steroid nasal spray etc to shrink them?!
Freddie from skins, anyone? :dontknow:
You do look racially ambiguous, but that's not a bad thing, it just makes you interesting :wink:. And your nose is fine :smile:
Reply 31
Anonymous
Out of interest how big was the nasal polyp was it enough to stop you breathing through the nostril? Did you get it removed and does the nose go back to normal if the polyp shrinks?

Yes, I can't properly breath out of my left nostril, where the polyps are deposited along my left-side nasal bridge (I can feel them if I tract and compare the two sides of the nasal bridge).

Initially I thought that it was a deviated septum, since one side is 'fatter' than the other and, shining light onto the nose, it looked like my nose was 'bent'.

But apparently not. The polyps, because of their size and odd manifestation, can alter the nose and mimic a 'crooked/bent' shape.

I've been prescribed steriod drops and have been using them for 3 weeks, there's a little bit of improvement but a long way to go still (3 months according to doctor), and my nose SHOULD go back to its original shape (unperceptebly symmetrical on both sides, straight and like the picture in my other post on page 1).

Hope this helps. :smile:
Anonymous
Really? I've never been told that before. I am used to being called innocent and the likes.

And that's funny, the second picture is supposed to be my 'good' picture!

For your information, I am very sexually dormant so it's all a wrong perception. :wink:

haha don't worry, you don't look like a rapist, I promise :p: I think if anybody takes pictures of themselves in the dark, wearing entirely black with one light on in the background, it always looks a bit shifty :wink:
What's the point of being anonymous... you have your face on the INTERNET!
Reply 34
Here's a crazy idea.

Go see a doctor
I swear I've seen you at Sixth Form before. :confused:
Reply 36
[QUOTE='[Shadowplay]']I swear I've seen you at Sixth Form before. :confused:
:lol:
Your nose looks absolutely fine.
Reply 38
[QUOTE='[Shadowplay]']I swear I've seen you at Sixth Form before. :confused:

Really? Which one is that?
Reply 39
It seems that there is an anonymous but not anonymous indian person with a semi normal nose in every educational institution across the UK.

In other news, i can see what you mean about your nose, but it doesn't make you look any less attractive comparing the two pictures. Yes it does look a tiny bit wonky but its hardly noticeable, and I definitely would not have noticed if i'd seen your picture somewhere else and wasn't aware you had a problem with your nose.

You look fine dude, and even if you're a bit self concious, just hang it out for a while until your steroids are finished :smile: :smile: :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest