The Student Room Group

Masks in Exams

I have really bad hay fever, so am planning on wearing a mask to college before my exam to try and prevent it a little. Does anyone know if there would be any issue with me wearing it in the actual exam or will I have to take it off?
Reply 1
you won't have to. you're just looking out for yourself and i remember last year some people came in wearing masks. this will have to be something you double check with your exams officer. just in case, id take a hayfever tablet in the morning (the allevia tablets work wonders as someone who has had hayfever since i was 10 and has therefore practically become immune to loratadine - even though theyre a tenner for a pack of 30, just make sure to have one for exams)
Original post by TazmeenX
you won't have to. you're just looking out for yourself and i remember last year some people came in wearing masks. this will have to be something you double check with your exams officer. just in case, id take a hayfever tablet in the morning (the allevia tablets work wonders as someone who has had hayfever since i was 10 and has therefore practically become immune to loratadine - even though theyre a tenner for a pack of 30, just make sure to have one for exams)

Thank you, I spoke to my exams officer and they said it's fine.

I'm taking allevia and a nasal spray but it's just too much atm, hoping that it calms down because I thought the fexo had completely sorted it :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending