The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yeah I agree it's boring, especially the nitrogen, carbon and phosphorus cycles. I have almost finished unit 2 and done half of unit 1 (we have two different teachers teaching us unit 1 and 2 at the same time). I like unit 1 but it does get boring near the end, like cell culture. I can't wait until unit 3 because we are doing the health/physiology topic and I am applying for physiology at uni!

P.S Here is the discussion thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1399771
Reply 2
Kelz_26
Yeah I agree it's boring, especially the nitrogen, carbon and phosphorus cycles. I have almost finished unit 2 and done half of unit 1 (we have two different teachers teaching us unit 1 and 2 at the same time). I like unit 1 but it does get boring near the end, like cell culture. I can't wait until unit 3 because we are doing the health/physiology topic and I am applying for physiology at uni!

P.S Here is the discussion thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1399771

Lol yeah I don't like cell structures that much. I find it funny how we only got taught it had cytoplasm etc in 1st-4th year now we are getting taught it has like 30 other bits :L
Ah yeah we're doing the physiology topic too!! i think ill be interested in that 'cause it's to do with the heart etc :smile:
Reply 3
Yeah that bit is soo sh!t hounestly, i cant be bothered learning about it, and same here doing physiology, dont really like the look of it though :/
Reply 4
Have you started your investigation?
Reply 5
Wtf?! You like unit 1?!

I've spent the last 5 weeks or so since we've been back resenting this subect. It's ******* dire! Have fun. :p:
Oh dear. Were still on unit 1, which is what I'm interested in (the molecular bits at least). Environment stuff has always been my least favourite part of biology. Not looking forward to it now :frown:
Reply 7
You might not find it interesting but it is sure as hell piss easy compared to unit 1 :smile:
Reply 8
Ach, our teacher lied to us. :p:

I thought the environmental stuff was Unit 1. Ah okay, that stuff is total **** then. :angry:

Latest

Trending

Trending