The Student Room Group

Questions about EEM, or similar educations?

Hey everyone!

I'm a Swede who have been thinking some about studying in the UK.

I've got some friends who started studying different branches of Business at some quite good unis (CASS, St.Andrews, etc) this fall, and I know that if they can cope with it, I can.

My biggest worry though, is what I'm going to study.

I feel like im putting too much weight on the decision, it feels like I've told myself that I'm about to decide what my life is going to be about, and with the decision-agony(?) I often get, because I always wanna make the right choice (duh), I'm having a hard time deciding what I'm going to apply to.

I think I'm most suited for something like EEM (which can be studied at Oxford, but I don't know if it's possible to study on any other Unis?)

The thing is, I'm quite interested in almost everything. I guess I could study Business, Economics, some sort of Engineering, even Design and stuff like that. That's why I think EEM would be a suitable education, as it seems to be a quite broad education.

There's a similar education in Sweden, which directly translated would be called "Industrial Economics", which is described as "an education based on the integration between mathematics, engineering, economics and leadership."

Are there any other educations similar to this, with a good reputation?

Latest

Trending

Trending