The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by lizlaz350
I'm pretty sure that I read that TSR doesn't delete threads, they just close or move them?

And it'd be pretty impossible to convince your friends AND family of this - why would you even convince your family if it just started out as a joke with your friends.

They do if they think you're trolling, which in this case was understandable if annoying. And it spread to my family because one friend talked about it in front of them ... and it was only ever a joke to me, as far as they knew, it was always real.
Reply 41
Original post by TheSownRose
They do if they think you're trolling, which in this case was understandable if annoying. And it spread to my family because one friend talked about it in front of them ... and it was only ever a joke to me, as far as they knew, it was always real.

What about the sig saying you go to Anglia Ruskin doing optometry? You've not replied to that, despite 3 people bringing it up.

And yes, I am 100% sure that it was definitely you with that sig. Combined with the ridiculous and unbelievable story, you are definitely trolling.
this is exactly what came to my mind! i do optometry now so when looking at threads i saw the op posting on a lot of threads about anglia ruskin. the op does seem to be a nice person so dont wanna call them a troll. plus i thought the op was a girl? im just confused :confused:
lmao @ the contrast between oxford and angela ruskin.
Reply 44
Original post by davidmarsh01
What about the sig saying you go to Anglia Ruskin doing optometry? You've not replied to that, despite 3 people bringing it up.

And yes, I am 100% sure that it was definitely you with that sig. Combined with the ridiculous and unbelievable story, you are definitely trolling.

Because that's my cousin - Rose, applied for maths and stats (not economics; bloody awful at economics) at LSE, changed her mind and did optometry. She's AFK for a couple of weeks and, because I needed to follow this up, lent me her account. The original threads were under my own account, but I only used it once and forgot the password.
so cba to point out the obvious flaws in what you're saying. I'm off, bye. :wink:
If she's only lending you her account then why have you changed the gender to male? And I thought your family didn't know what was really going on?

This has got to be some sort of experiment or elaborate joke :p:?

On the off chance that you have actually managed to get yourself into this mess then why don't you just tell the truth :smile:? It will be humiliating but quick, and far easier.
Whatever the truth of this is, I think the question has been answered as comprehensively as it's ever going to be, so I've closed the thread.

Latest

Trending

Trending