University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

nottingham economics offer

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Ray_Han
Why do you ask?

Sorry on the UCL thread i thought you wrote i'm going to call them to ask, btw i applied to the L101 course as well what are the applicant and accepted number compared too L100?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by quizzo
Sorry on the UCL thread i thought you wrote i'm going to call them to ask, btw i applied to the L101 course as well what are the applicant and accepted number compared too L100?

Oh right, I was telling someone else to email or call them. There are around 20 places available, and as it is the first year, I have no idea how many people are going to apply. There are some pretty good universities available- Columbia, Chicago and UCLA are among them.
Reply 42
Original post by Ray_Han
Oh right, I was telling someone else to email or call them. There are around 20 places available, and as it is the first year, I have no idea how many people are going to apply. There are some pretty good universities available- Columbia, Chicago and UCLA are among them.

No way, you can go to Chicago?
Reply 43
Reply 44
got an offer for economics L100 today . AAB/ABBB :smile:
Original post by metalman
got an offer for economics L100 today . AAB/ABBB :smile:

Hey well done! When did you send your application? Did you get the email saying they may respond in February? They may have not sent you that email because your such an exceptional candidate. :smile:
Original post by Ramin Gorji
Hey well done! When did you send your application? Did you get the email saying they may respond in February? They may have not sent you that email because your such an exceptional candidate. :smile:

No it just doesn't apply for international students, I've gotten my offer as well.
Original post by LethalResistant
No it just doesn't apply for international students, I've gotten my offer as well.

ahhh ok congratulations anyway :wink:
Reply 48
Original post by Ramin Gorji

Thanks :smile: . I sent my application on 24th october. I only got one email from the univ. which was about the students portal, nothing else. I guess its something to do with my international fee status, not sure. best of luck with ur application :smile:
Reply 49
any updates here? nottingham is my first choice but the only offer i am waiting on.
nottingham gave out offers for econ yesterday
Reply 51
Yeah I can vouch for this - got my first offer! AAA/AABB which should be within my reach I think!
I've gotten AAA/AABB offer :smile:
It seems that so many people have got offers from Notts for straight economics this year already. Do you think there's still a chance for some more? I am an international applicant, sent UCAS on 6th January.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 54
I got rejected today. i dont really know why?
it was my last choice, i have offers from bath and bristol so far so im not bothered at all.
i just dont know why they rejected me......i am predicted 5 A*s in maths, further maths, economics, geography and geology. i already have an a* in maths.
i am an academic scholar, school monitor, very sporty, and have done alot of work experience in the city.
anyone know why i got rejected?
Reply 55
I can't really say for sure but given how much of a well rounded person you have come across to be, it could be that you may not have got a cross the amount of enthusiasm for the subject in your PS, or perhaps you didn't link in the skills that all of your extracurricular activities have given you?

I wouldn't be too dissapointed tbh, Bristol and Bath are still brilliant :biggrin:

EDIT: Why don't you phone them up or e-mail them? You can also check your decision letter on UCAS track to see the general reason as to why you have been rejected!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 56
Original post by pastarnokas
It seems that so many people have got offers from Notts for straight economics this year already. Do you think there's still a chance for some more? I am an international applicant, sent UCAS on 6th January.

Where have you been? Loads of people have been REJECTED by Nottingham this year for straight economics. Its people like you, the international students, that are one of the reasons why.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending