The Student Room Group

Dexter Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by original_username
Get out!

:rofl:
Original post by blacklistmember
House is the same story over and over again. In every season of Dexter, there is a major thing going on throughout

Mmmmm, Dexter is just so much better than House. While they are both partly repetitive, House is always considering the same illnesses again and again and it just gets boring that they can't think of anything else. Plus the relationships between the characters are tired and old. It's always House is in love with Cuddy and its just "Yawn, give me a break, show us something new" and that crap with Cameron and what'stheirface, 13 and Foreman.... yaawwn. House is very formulaic in comparison to Dexter. Just by looking at how far I'm into the video(of a House ep) I can tell you what's left to happen, boring. It's mildly amusing though to pass the time.
Original post by alexs2602
Mmmmm, Dexter is just so much better than House. While they are both partly repetitive, House is always considering the same illnesses again and again and it just gets boring that they can't think of anything else. Plus the relationships between the characters are tired and old. It's always House is in love with Cuddy and its just "Yawn, give me a break, show us something new" and that crap with Cameron and what'stheirface, 13 and Foreman.... yaawwn. House is very formulaic in comparison to Dexter. Just by looking at how far I'm into the video(of a House ep) I can tell you what's left to happen, boring. It's mildly amusing though to pass the time.

What is that image supposed to show you have in your sig?
Original post by boromir9111
What is that image supposed to show you have in your sig?

A subway train in the American underground system going through a station. It's an animated gif I found online... the image link may lead to the site I found it on. In NYC, I figure.
A subway train in the American underground system going through a station. It's an animated gif I found online... the image link may lead to the site I found it on. In NYC, I figure.

lol, I know that....I thought you was trying to show something else there, some kind of hidden message :tongue:
lol, I know that....I thought you was trying to show something else there, some kind of hidden message :tongue:

Oh, no, not really, lol. Just think it's a cool piece of photography/video. Very nicely taken.

If there is a message it's "I love photography".

Thought I'd put this up here. Stupid for Dexter, they are basically just Dexter fans and frustrated producers/ presenters/ actresses desperate to make it lol, but it is a good show. Plus the woman on the left is HAWT. I enjoy it so thought some of you might.

Obviously don't watch if you haven't watched the latest episode.

Every house episode

Reply 588
Original post by arshadb
is this the dexter that comes on cartoon network?

LMAO!

Thanks you made my day!
dexter's lab is sick though
Reply 590
I didn't know a cartoon like dexter had so many fans. Adorable little children
Original post by arshadb
I didn't know a cartoon like dexter had so many fans. Adorable little children

How did you get back in.

Out!
Reply 592
How did you get back in.

Out!

Don't you just love me:biggrin:
Reply 593
Original post by arshadb
Don't you just love me:biggrin:

lol
Reply 594
Original post by Arturo Bandini
dexter's lab is sick though

I second that!
Reply 595
wow......you've been busy here......that is amazing, I am impressed :yep:

Original post by briesandwich
Oh! I didn't even think about the evidence! I thought that story might have just boiled down to a filler but your theory makes it so much more interesting. :biggrin: You have so many ideas.. do you brainstorm after every episode? :wink:

Me and my girlfriend really love this show and get pretty excited about each new episode so we are chatting about it afterwards. Sad, I know but meh, we only watch the shows we really enjoy.

btw. I removed the spoilers since there are so many in the thread and I don't think that those quotes were spoiling anything!
Original post by Jake22
Me and my girlfriend really love this show and get pretty excited about each new episode so we are chatting about it afterwards. Sad, I know but meh, we only watch the shows we really enjoy.

btw. I removed the spoilers since there are so many in the thread and I don't think that those quotes were spoiling anything!

The book of revelations talks of the two witnesses (prophets) who have 1260 days on earth to do their prophet duties.

Spoiler

Me: After watching the latest episode.
Loved it.

Spoiler

Loved it.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest