The Student Room Group

Dexter Society

Scroll to see replies

Just read the wiki on season 6, turns I was mistakened on something (unrelated to my rant before), and now I'm really baffled:

Spoiler

Original post by original_username

Spoiler

oh sorry, only just discovered how to put spoilers

Spoiler

Original post by internet tough guy
oh sorry, only just discovered how to put spoilers

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by original_username

Spoiler

Spoiler

Plot holes

Just read the wiki on season 6, turns I was mistakened on something (unrelated to my rant before), and now I'm really baffled:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Aemiliana

Plot holes

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yeah, I've spent too long at uni analysing passages. I'm seeing too many possibilities in this.
I'm discovering Dexter for the first time on Netflix, loving it so far [= This scene just made me laugh out loud;
The countdown beginssss.....not long 'til September now :biggrin:
Reply 790
Original post by boromir9111
The countdown beginssss.....not long 'til September now :biggrin:

Ugh, don't say that - I have an MA thesis which I haven't even started to hand in in September. *Shudders* But at the same time . . . yay more Dexter!
Original post by Einheri
Ugh, don't say that - I have an MA thesis which I haven't even started to hand in in September. *Shudders* But at the same time . . . yay more Dexter!

:rofl:

Agreed. Dexter to the rescue :five:
:wavey:
Original post by boromir9111

:biggrin:

In other news, I've read the Dexter books now. Except for the last one, will get when it's paperback.
They aren't the best written (especially in times of tension), but they are still enjoyable.
I do find it interesting that Dexter the TV series is a humanised, moral, caring guy with a low-level of sadism, and far less gore than the 15s of The Walking Dead or Being Human, and that is an 18, but the books contain an inhuman, immoral, uncaring guy with a high-level of sadism, with a greater description of gory acts, and books can't get age limitations placed on them. Wtf, society?
Reply 794
When is the next season Out
Original post by Jaidenh
When is the next season Out

September, I believe.
Been watching season 6 on FX (3 episodes aired so far) and I'm really not impressed to be honest. Have to say those three episodes are probably the worst three episodes of Dexter I have ever seen. Really seems like they have lost their way.
Reply 797
Original post by lightburns
September, I believe.

Cant wait :smile:
Original post by ShowMeYourSpine
Been watching season 6 on FX (3 episodes aired so far) and I'm really not impressed to be honest. Have to say those three episodes are probably the worst three episodes of Dexter I have ever seen. Really seems like they have lost their way.

There is some disagreement over series 6. I consider it the weakest series. However, I very much liked series 5, which many people consider as the weakest!

My order of preference (from best to worst) goes: 2, 1, 5, 4, 3, 6.

In my mind this really shows something if the order isn't (as it is for a great number of shows) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 :P

Still one of my favourite scenes this is :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest