Spoiler

Original post by Narcissist
She just winds me up, "Holy **** Dex" "What the **** Dex"

Spoiler

Spoiler

She just winds me up, "Holy **** Dex" "What the **** Dex"

Yeah she's pretty annoying.

That and her weird boy figure and boy clothes are enough for me to not miss her if she died
Personally I think something really quite dramatic needs to happen to build excitement for the last series and set the scene. Deb discovering Dexter's dark side was fitting for the end of series 6 but the ante needs upping now. I'm not saying I agree that Deb needs to die, but something of that magnitude needs to happen for this series to end well.

I can't wait personally!
Original post by Meteorshower
Personally I think something really quite dramatic needs to happen to build excitement for the last series and set the scene. Deb discovering Dexter's dark side was fitting for the end of series 6 but the ante needs upping now. I'm not saying I agree that Deb needs to die, but something of that magnitude needs to happen for this series to end well.

I can't wait personally!

Well given that the last episode is entitles "Surprise Mutha****a" I think they will have that covered.
Original post by danny111
Well given that the last episode is entitles "Surprise Mutha****a" I think they will have that covered.

Sure, but i'm not taking anything for granted. If it's something predictable (which would be ironic) like La Guerta finally obtaining hard evidence on Dexter then I will be disappointed.

Needs to be more than that for me :tongue:
I'd quite like to see Deb get killed off and Dexter go fully crazy for the final season.

No! That can't happen :tongue: I reckon Hannah won't be in next season, she'll be in prison. I want to see Dexter be in a relationship with Debra :redface:
I'm nearly up with the rest of you guys, just started S7.

Anyway, just a question, harry supposedly committed suicide after he saw dexter cutting up that bloke right? but then earlier on it was said that the nurse that kept giving harry morphine was his first kill? bit confused, was the nurse earlier on than harrys death then?
Original post by Serentonin
I'm nearly up with the rest of you guys, just started S7.

Anyway, just a question, harry supposedly committed suicide after he saw dexter cutting up that bloke right? but then earlier on it was said that the nurse that kept giving harry morphine was his first kill? bit confused, was the nurse earlier on than harrys death then?

You are correct. The nurse was upping Harry's morphine level. She was like Dexter. Luckily, Dexter killed her and saved his father; i am sure you remember the end of the episode where he was in a wheelchair and leaving the hospital?
Original post by boromir9111
You are correct. The nurse was upping Harry's morphine level. She was like Dexter. Luckily, Dexter killed her and saved his father; i am sure you remember the end of the episode where he was in a wheelchair and leaving the hospital?

Ah i see, don't remember him leaving the hospital. that makes sense now cheers :colondollar:
Original post by Serentonin
Ah i see, don't remember him leaving the hospital. that makes sense now cheers :colondollar:

Curse of watching the seasons too fast, you miss out tiny details :tongue:

:hat2:
Reply 1191
Original post by Eloades11
No! That can't happen :tongue: I reckon Hannah won't be in next season, she'll be in prison. I want to see Dexter be in a relationship with Debra :redface:

Really? I honestly don't like that storyline. It's way too weird.

Hannah is too hot, please let her stay :puppyeyes:
Dex and Hannah on the run in the next season. Pretty obvious he will be found out at the end of this season unless...

Spoiler

Original post by Deshi
Really? I honestly don't like that storyline. It's way too weird.

Hannah is too hot, please let her stay :puppyeyes:

You should watch Chuck.
Reply 1194
You should watch Chuck.

Tried to watch it a year or two ago, didn't like it. :frown:
Original post by Deshi
Tried to watch it a year or two ago, didn't like it. :frown:

Shame. It is probably my favourite series ever.
Original post by ManBeast
Dex and Hannah on the run in the next season. Pretty obvious he will be found out at the end of this season unless...

Spoiler

Do you watch the short preview clips on showtimes youtube for the next weeks show?
Shame. It is probably my favourite series ever.

:five:
Original post by original_username
Do you watch the short preview clips on showtimes youtube for the next weeks show?

Nope. Not done that since LOST was on TV and the previews always led to disappointment.
Original post by ManBeast
Nope. Not done that since LOST was on TV and the previews always led to disappointment.

That's because Lost was terrible.

Quick Reply

Latest