Law
Reply 184
Chemistry
Critical Thinking
Maths - has recently become much more difficult
Biology
Psychology - is just natural for me
General Studies
Physics - the maths wasn't difficult but I often found getting my head around the theory very hard.

Music Technology - I realise that this is considered a 'doss' subject but when you haven't taken Music up to GCSE and you have no musical background or knowledge of Music theory, it's not easy. I found the technology part a doddle but the music theory was confusing and because I am not a creative person in the slightest I would struggle to actually get any ideas down. I left a ~40 hour composition piece until 3 days before the deadline. :facepalm:

Maths - some things were either pathetically easy or bloody hard, there was no in between! It's easier to get more marks in than other subjects though. :smile:
I do the irish leaving cert but..

Irish ( Impossible. Just impossible )
Maths ( I hate maths. And i hate being forced to do it )
French ( because my teacher is just.. awful )
Biology ( so much memorizing )
Geography ( just eugh )
History ( fascinating, love it )
English ( I worship the ground my teacher walks on. she's just... wow. just wow. )
:cool:
Reply 187
Chemistry - VERY difficult to understand but a little easier with a private tutor. Interesting however once you get the hang of it
Biology - Lots to memorize understand
Maths - Keeps getting more and more difficult to understand, and you HAVE to keep catching up on the work otherwise you'll struggle with other topics (in my experience)
Psychology - Quite a bit to memorize but mostly just case studies.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 188
English literature - One teacher is just ughhhhhhhh
Biology - Sooo much to remember :| and applying the knowledge to the questions is like o.O
History - Love it <3
Reply 189
Law
Biology
Geography
chemistry
maths
biology
geography

top being hardest
Chemitry - Dropped it now though. I think its the fact that it was boring, which meant I did barely any work and therefore found it hard, rather than it actually being a hard subject.
Maths - tricky but once you've done a million past papers it's ok.
German - Grammar, Grammar, Grammar
Biology - Just a lot of words to remember really.
I'm in year 13 at the moment:
(Hardest to easiest)

French
Chemistry
Biology
Classics
In order of most difficult concepts;
Chemistry
Biology
Psychology
English
In order of most work I'm going to have to do to learn everything;
Biology
Psychology
English
Chemistry
Hardest to easiest:

History- Most difficult, but also enjoyable. You have to put the work in, there's no winging it. Huge amount of content. But also the most rewarding, as I ended up with an A :smile:

English- Again, you really have to know your stuff to do well imo.

Religious Studies- Not exactly a breeze, requires a fair bit of reading and understanding some content can be difficult. But overall quite straight-forward :smile:

Psychology (Only did it to AS)- Easy. Like a memory test imo... Just learn exactly what it says in the textbook and it's an A!

General Studies- Easiest. No explanation necessary :wink:
In increasing difficulty:
Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry.
From hardest to easiest.

Politics
Economics
History
Philosophy.

Having to keep up to date w/ politics is hard. Philosophy is really easy. Probably because my school is **** and uses the easiest exam board (AQA) for all my subjects except History.
Reply 197
Hardest: ICT
English Literature
Media
Easiest: English Language
Hardest to easiest:

Maths
Biology
Economics
Psychology
English Lit - it was alright last year when I actually cared about it - it's obviously harder if you don't really want to do the work.
Law - Should be easy, but the supply teacher we have is...erm, not brilliant.
Classical Civilisation
English Language - Only easy because I love it so much. <3

Latest