The Student Room Group

There is one thing I refuse to see a female doctor about

No it isn't anything about genitals, quite secure about those, no I refuse to see one about anything to do with my piles. Occasionally I get issues with them, and out of respect for women actually I wouldn't want to talk intimately about my toilet habits with a woman, or have her inspect between my butt cheeks or examin the inside of my sore anus.

I just think any talk about poo, backsides etc etc is wrong between members of the opposite sex, I would not date a girl who farted around me either,it isn't a sexist thing as I would never inflict my bodily gasses on her. And I hate men who do it to their girlfriends. i actually know a woman who got so sick of her husband farting in bed she slept in another room and they later divorced. I don't find anything funny about it.

Call me a prude but I think some things should be kept private between men and women. The only advantage I can see for seeing a woman doctor over it, is because they have smaller fingers than men,you would still feel Gay at the end of the day having someone penentrate your back passage. In fact more Gay as you are letting a woman do it.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
Don't patronise women.
Reply 2
Original post by Ministerdonut
. In fact more Gay as you are letting a woman do it.

Not sure how that works...
But you're more than happy to tell all the poor women on TSR that you have piles? :facepalm2:
Reply 4
it was a reasonable-ish post until you mentioned feeling gay but you're happy to let a male docter root around in there? hmm.
Ask anyone who's a doctor on here- they've seen worse.
Reply 6

No it isn't anything about genitals, quite secure about those, no I refuse to see one about anything to do with my piles. Occasionally I get issues with them, and out of respect for women actually I wouldn't want to talk intimately about my toilet habits with a woman, or have her inspect between my butt cheeks or examin the inside of my sore anus.

I just think any talk about poo, backsides etc etc is wrong between members of the opposite sex, I would not date a girl who farted around me either,it isn't a sexist thing as I would never inflict my bodily gasses on her. And I hate men who do it to their girlfriends. i actually know a woman who got so sick of her husband farting in bed she slept in another room and they later divorced. I don't find anything funny about it.

Call me a prude but I think some things should be kept private between men and women. The only advantage I can see for seeing a woman doctor over it, is because they have smaller fingers than men,you would still feel Gay at the end of the day having someone penentrate your back passage. In fact more Gay as you are letting a woman do it.

What's your point? It seems you are merely stating a point rather than asking for advice or asking a question - seems your mind is made up. But thanks for sharing.
Reply 7
I think that OP is just worried about liking his medical examination too much.
I think you need to get a sense of humour :yep: stop being so uptight about life.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9
Looks like you take things in life far too seriously, not good :smile:
Reply 10
They're doctors, they can handle poo. This isn't the 1800's anymore.
All the women on TSR can now read about your piles...
Original post by CookieDoughLove
I think you need to get a sense of humour :yep: stop being so uptight about life.

Easier said than done when you've got a vein sticking out your arse! :p:
Original post by mikeyd85
Easier said than done when you've got a vein sticking out your arse! :p:

No no no, I was thinking more of him thinking it wasn't in the slightest amusing that a marriage ended just because one partner wouldn't stop breaking wind in bed :p:
Well, you do have the right to choose a male or female if you are particularly sensitive about something.
Most doctors surgeries have a male or female GP available, just ask to see the one you feel most comfortable with. It's not difficult.
Imagine if someone got hard during an intimate examination... I've always wondered about what the doctor would do.
Reply 17
I can safely say, i've never had piles... nor would i ever feel the need to TELL people i've never met, that I had, either.. :closedeyes:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by Dogatonic
I think that OP is just worried about liking his medical examination too much.

You win. It all ties in with the erection thread from this morning.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending