The Student Room Group

The "What food have you just eaten?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

Wait, Smoosh - you had beans, hash browns and wedges for your tea?

No offence in advance (it's merely coincidence) but that reminds me of this incredibly weird family that used to live a few doors down from my mum's old house, I was actually friends briefly with the youngest son, and I went over there for my dinner.

They weren't poor or anything, but she served up potato waffles and chips, and then said "there's bread and butter too, kids!"

I just remember being totally perplexed by the POTATOVERLOAD.
Reply 781
Original post by TotoMimo
Wait, Smoosh - you had beans, hash browns and wedges for your tea?

No offence in advance (it's merely coincidence) but that reminds me of this incredibly weird family that used to live a few doors down from my mum's old house, I was actually friends briefly with the youngest son, and I went over there for my dinner.

They weren't poor or anything, but she served up potato waffles and chips, and then said "there's bread and butter too, kids!"

I just remember being totally perplexed by the POTATOVERLOAD.

It was actually kind of my breakfast :tongue: (yes, at 16:00), I'd just got home from work and hadn't eaten anything yet. I wanted wedges and beans, but there were only like 5 wedges left, so I made a couple of hash browns too :smile:
For dinner is mashed potatoes, quorn chicken, broccoli, peas, carrots and yorkshire pudding, nomnom :smile:
I really do love potatoes, but yeah, that does sound like a bit of a potato overload there :tongue: I'd only ever eat 2 lots (like I did today) if it was just a little bit of both, with something else.
Original post by Ultimate_Geek
I've just eaten a really disappointing banana :sad:.

I feel your pain.
Roast chicken dinner :smile: and raisin pancakes! Still hungry...
Egg sandwich, followed by a chocolate chip muffin.
Reply 785
Fish finger sandwich. :coma:
A couple of reheated roast potatoes from earlier on. I think I actually prefer them reheated like that. I should have made more - then I could have had some reheated with lunch tomorrow too lol. :smile:
This bacon.

Bowl of Special K cereal

Ooh, I love cereal in the evenings, I never eat it in the mornings :p:
chicken and cheese pasta followed by:
A cheesestring! lol
I made pasta with a cheese sauce made from stilton. Didn't work, it was more like cheese flavoured glue.
Reply 792
**** I'm so hungry, I haven't eaten anything all day and I didn't get back to Uni in time to make it to Sainsbury's before it closed!
Original post by NS17
**** I'm so hungry, I haven't eaten anything all day and I didn't get back to Uni in time to make it to Sainsbury's before it closed!

awwwwwwwwwwww come to my house/give me your address I will send you some food :smile:

I just had 1 chicken wing and coke
(edited 13 years ago)
Mashed potato with cream cheese and peas, yum.
Original post by elo babeh
awwwwwwwwwwww come to my house/give me your address I will send you some food :smile:

I just had 1 chicken wing and cock

:teehee:
Original post by lolololol
:teehee:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I meant coke hahah not coCK
I'm so stupid at times (well that's most of the time hahha)
Reply 797
really wanna say thanks.....
Chicken and bacon sandwich.
Vegetarian cheddar in a toasted large white pitta bread wirth lashings of butter. Good lunch!

Quick Reply

Latest