The Student Room Group

Geography Box Hill coursework

:tsr: Hey guys i'm new here and i was told that this place is cool for getting the help you need. I'm in a bit of a pickle as i have to start my Box Hill coursework but i don't really have any idea of what to do. :confused:

If it doesn't trouble any of you could you:
*Give me some photos you may have of Burford Slopes, Viewpoint, National Trust Center, Donkey Green, White Cliffs (Places in Box Hill) you see my digtal camera is dodgy and the memory card isn't working properly sry :frown:

Please could any1 help me

thx Latkan :smile:
Reply 1
:tsr:Hey guys i'm new here and i was told that this place is cool for getting the help you need. I'm in a bit of a pickle as i have to start my Box Hill coursework but i don't really have any idea of what to do. :confused:

If it doesn't trouble any of you could you:
*Give me a copy of a coursework you have
*Give me some photos you may have of Burford Slopes, Viewpoint, National Trust Center, Donkey Green, White Cliffs (Places in Box Hill)

Please could any1 help me

thx Latkan :smile:
TSR Rules
Rules

Cheating
Cheating on TSR is taken very seriously. Cheating could compromise the existence of TSR so please carefully monitor your own posts and immediately report anything suspicious on the forum or in your private messages. Any attempt to ask for information about an exam you haven't taken yet or provide information about such an exam WILL result in a permanent ban and your IP address will be passed on to the relevant exam boards. We work closely with the major exam boards and we will provide them with our full support with regards any cheating investigation. Similarly, do not ask or provide coursework site passwords or ask others for their previously submitted coursework
Reply 3
Absolutely.

IF you want help on what YOU have done or you have a sensible question to ask, then you will always find people here that are willing to do so.
Reply 4
sry ppl i'm no good at internet language what i mean is i need tips etc but i is it ok for me to get pictures pls
Reply 5
Afraid not - your teacher should have some or, failing that, try the Field Studies Council as they maintain the FSCentre there. Unless there is someone else who has also been on your trip - but I should think at AS you need very specific photos that are pertinent to your investigation alone..... otherwise it'll just be a GCSE one

Latest

Trending

Trending