The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Criminology and Law - Edge Hill uni

Hellooo :smile:

i've applied to study criminology and law at EHU and I'm looking to see if there is anyone on here who is studying this atm and how you are finding it and what the pros and cons are

Thank youuu :smile:
Original post by DaisyTano

i've applied to study criminology and law at EHU and I'm looking to see if there is anyone on here who is studying this atm and how you are finding it and what the pros and cons are

Hi @DaisyTano

It's great to hear that you are considering Edge Hill for your studies! If you would like to know more about university life or have any questions, you can chat with our current students on the Ambassador Platform, which allows you to chat one-on-one with current Edge Hill students. This allows you to gain a better insight into what to expect and ask any questions you may have about the university.

I wish you the best of luck with your application,
Katie - First Year Educational Psychology Student :smile:
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by DaisyTano

Hey!

I study Law at Edge Hill University so I might be able to help you :smile:

I have just finished my first year and I am loving it. The professors are really knowledgable and friendly, if you have a question about the work or exams etc. it is really easy to email them or talk to them without feeling embarrassed about doing so. The professors are really good at keeping you informed on what they expect from you, and they send emails often with important information on upcoming due dates or with resources that they think will help you in preparation with seminars and exams.

The modules that you study are really interesting and diverse, and you are given module options from the start of first year. Most of the modules have examinations which for me are in-person and last 2 hours 10 minutes; but you will also have coursework due which usually consists of essays, or a portfolio.

I have spoken to several people with study criminology with law at Edge Hill and they have all really enjoyed their first year of studies, I haven't heard anyone dislike it honestly.

I am on The Ambassador Platform if you wish to discuss anything further!
I hope you found this useful :smile:

Nicole- First year Law student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending