The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

fr_browne
Do the Small round hard stones click for you?

Very much so!! And seeding grasses thrust bearded seeds into trouser cuffs :p:
--------------
prinzessin1988
Wow!!! Duck and cover u are totally ACE!!! lol im doin AS French... lol i can do that as one of my learning projects .. writing poetry wow! i was never that much good at English though oh well:smile: Keep up the brilliant work See ya at Cambridge hahahaha!!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Woo well I'll def apply now that you've said that :p: x
--------------
Piggy
If you get anything less of an A, I'll help you beat up your teacher (nothing would please me more) :p: Well done btw, I would never be able to write something as good as that!

When I was walking to school, I was thinking about all the reasons why I hate her so much - next wednesday me and you will just...push her down the stairs or something, or just put something in her lunch to make her fat and ugly :p:
Reply 21
Duck and Cover
When I was walking to school, I was thinking about all the reasons why I hate her so much - next wednesday me and you will just...push her down the stairs or something, or just put something in her lunch to make her fat and ugly :p:
Hah that's a great idea - the stairs one cos in case you haven't noticed (which most people havent apparently) she already is ugly but not fat, i'll give you that. Man she's annoying - just makes me appreciate my lovely French teachers more :p: We're lucky we don't have to do French literature - although it would be so interesting it'll also be way too hard for me! I can't write English poems, let alone French ones..
We study it, or can study it, in year 13 though. Which I may :wink: And I'm sorry but she must be the prettiest woman in the country, you must admit! Anyway, retournons au francais!!
Reply 23
Duck and Cover
We study it, or can study it, in year 13 though. Which I may :wink: And I'm sorry but she must be the prettiest woman in the country, you must admit! Anyway, retournons au francais!!
*Le eyebrow sceptical emoticon* Pardon mais elle est laide. Elle a l'air de Paris Hilton/Gwynethe Paltrow, qui n'est pas bon. Excusez-moi pour mon francais ce soir - je suis vraiment fatiguee et je vais prendre un grand sleeping pill. Bonne nuit!
Paris Hilton/Gwynethe Paltrow - just about sums her up! Young 25 year old patronising bimbo, there I said it :eek: :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending