The Student Room Group

How many power and conflict poems should i revise?

So GCSE english literature is tomorrow. I have delayed lots of revision until now since the weekend was massively taken up by chemistry. I am quite annoyed as I was made to do past papers that my mum printed out, having no time to study for geography, french, english lit or physics. Now it's the day before and I would really appreciate poems that can easily be compared to many themes. Apparently Kamikaze is a good one. What would you recommend?
Reply 1
My English teacher always told us and former years to just learn 2 poems in DETAIL. One is just a backup incase the other one you've revised happens to be on the exam! Also currently revising for the same thing, you should use PMT for poem analysis' and how to tackle the unseen part, it's really helpful.
Original post by thekazuhastann
So GCSE english literature is tomorrow. I have delayed lots of revision until now since the weekend was massively taken up by chemistry. I am quite annoyed as I was made to do past papers that my mum printed out, having no time to study for geography, french, english lit or physics. Now it's the day before and I would really appreciate poems that can easily be compared to many themes. Apparently Kamikaze is a good one. What would you recommend?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending