The Student Room Group

Cleggmania; will we see it again?

Will Cleggmania be experienced at the next general election? I'd imagine not, but that's more to do with the level of ingratitude from the British people than anything inherently wrong with him.

What are your opinions on Cleggmania?
Reply 1
No chance after what has happened. I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't Lib-Dem leader in a few years aswell.
Worse than Spice Girls-mania.
Reply 3
Original post by irrasya
Will Cleggmania be experienced at the next general election? I'd imagine not, but that's more to do with the level of ingratitude from the British people than anything inherently wrong with him.

What are your opinions on Cleggmania?

First off; you have an impressive amount of warning points considering your post count.

Second, Clegg is done for in the Lib Dem's, Cable is done in politics altogether come the next general election. He has been seen to have betrayed the students who are one of the key Lib Dem demographics and older liberals from the thatcher days will see him as selling out to the conservatives for absolutely nothing in return.

So no, Cleggmania will not return and they will be chewed up and spat out by the electorate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending