The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
What is this Carnage thing that takes over your whole town?
Sounds quite fascist tbh.
I thought every night was carnage in Liverpool, tbh.
Original post by Mess.
Carnage takes over every club in town :facepalm2: Although it does mean that the K is open again :woohoo: So we could just go to the Carnage for Monday night in the K :beard:
The only other place any good on a Monday is Blue Angel, but that will be empty because of Carnage :colonhash:

But Carnage is for first years and assorted paedos isn't it? FFS Liverpool is ****.
Reply 643
Original post by Colonel.
What is this Carnage thing that takes over your whole town?
Sounds quite fascist tbh.

How have you not heard of Carnage ffs :colonhash: Remember the lad pissing on the memorial in Cornwall or somewhere ****e. That was at one of these 'events' :facepalm2:

Original post by Colbert
But Carnage is for first years and assorted paedos isn't it? FFS Liverpool is ****.

Carnage is hot property in Liverpool ffs :colonhash: With 4 universitys all vying for lovely position, they are full to the brim. I don't know what the theme for this one is though :unsure:
Original post by Mess.
How have you not heard of Carnage ffs :colonhash: Remember the lad pissing on the memorial in Cornwall or somewhere ****e. That was at one of these 'events' :facepalm2:

Carnage is hot property in Liverpool ffs :colonhash: With 4 universitys all vying for lovely position, they are full to the brim. I don't know what the theme for this one is though :unsure:

Cornwall doesn't have any universities ffs, so no Carnage here.

A theme? As in costume. GTFO.
Original post by Colbert
Age discrimination tbph :holmes:

:no:

So much of what is on tv is balls and the stuff thats good is repeats, what are we paying for again?

...I think I just am angry at anything and everything.....
Reply 646
Original post by Colbert

You don't have to get dressed up ffs but there is normally some sort of 'theme'. I went to a sports stars one. The one after that was a Baywatch theme :sexface:
Reply 647
Roberto Carlos plays for Stoke on my FM game :rofl2:
Reply 648
Original post by Colbert

Exeter have a campus down there don't they? :hmmm:
Original post by Mess.
Roberto Carlos plays for Stoke on my FM game :rofl2:

Lol.

In my Barca game, halfway through and Messi and Villa have 20 goals each. Villa actually having the best goals/mins ratio. :coma:
Original post by isawsparks89
:no:

So much of what is on tv is balls and the stuff thats good is repeats, what are we paying for again?

...I think I just am angry at anything and everything.....

I never had a TV as a student, such a waste of time. Everything is **** tbf.

Original post by Mess.
You don't have to get dressed up ffs but there is normally some sort of 'theme'. I went to a sports stars one. The one after that was a Baywatch theme :sexface:

Defo not going to a gig in fancy dress ffs :colonhash: Don't you have to wear Carnage shirts all evening too? Will you be wearing it over your shirt and tie :facepalm2:
Original post by Louis.

Exeter is not cornwall. :facepalm2:
Original post by Louis.

I think so, can't imagine why anyone would want to be on it though :dontknow:
Reply 653
Original post by Kevmeister
Lol.

In my Barca game, halfway through and Messi and Villa have 20 goals each. Villa actually having the best goals/mins ratio. :coma:

Is it just me, or are world class strikers on FM bumped up to preposterous levels? Villa's always a beast, but Tevez got fifty odd goals in one of my saves ffs. Nobody else in my team was scoring, but still.
Reply 654
Exeter is not cornwall. :facepalm2:

But they have a campus there for some reason, and a campus might be likely to get involved in whatever ****e Mess is talking about. Now stop being angry and sort out your pension plan :colonhash:
Original post by Colbert
I never had a TV as a student, such a waste of time. Everything is **** tbf.

Defo not going to a gig in fancy dress ffs :colonhash: Don't you have to wear Carnage shirts all evening too? Will you be wearing it over your shirt and tie :facepalm2:

I havent and dont plan to either. I barely even watch tv tbh. Not only cos it's **** but just cos I literally cannot sit and look at a tv and do nothing anymore, I get fidgety after 5mins or so!
Original post by Christien
Is it just me, or are world class strikers on FM bumped up to preposterous levels? Villa's always a beast, but Tevez got fifty odd goals in one of my saves ffs. Nobody else in my team was scoring, but still.

Yeah, some have, some haven't. Never had an amazingly prolific season from Rooney.....

Louis, do one, you ****. :colonhash:
Reply 657
:proud:
Reply 658
Yeah, some have, some haven't. Never had an amazingly prolific season from Rooney.....

Louis, do one, you ****. :colonhash:

He gets great notices from the in-game critics; always in contention for the WPOTY awards and such, but he never seems to score upwards of 20-25 goals for some reason :dontknow:

There's also some ridiculous anomalies with even ****e forwards. One of the people on bluemoon got Ched Evans to win the European Golden Boot on FM09. :facepalm2:
Reply 659
I have exams. I have football manager. This is a bad combination.

Latest