The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
I have an English resit on Wednesday. I haven't looked at anything about it since the summer. I can only find half of my notes.

:colonhash:
Original post by isawsparks89
You're going to croatia this summer? :eek2: omg that's so cool!

A tour of Europe hopefully! Most likely Eastern Europe, mainly. It's only in the initial planning stages atm, but the places I most want to go are the one I linked above,

Lake Bled:

Spoiler

Krakow, Ljubljana and a brief stop in Vienna at some point. Still thinking of other places and what would be the best route to take. Also going to go back to Italy, probably in September. Would like to go to some more Greek islands too, but I doubt there will be time. :frown:

Original post by Stricof
****ing incredible.

I should see if I can go to Montreal again this year. :coma: I know I've already been but a still!

Spoiler

That does sound cool, and you should definitely go again if you can. I really want to go at some point, but tbh, I ****ing hate big crowds like that, and given the time and price, I'm much rather go on a proper exploration trip.
I have just returned from campus after 15 hours of solid revision.

You are unlikely to hear from me again until late tomorrow evening. :moon:
Reply 1783
Promised myself I wouldn't turn Pulp Fiction on because if I did i'd stay up watching it all night. Just switched Pulp Fiction on. I'm feeling a mixture of :drool: and :facepalm2:
Just do some ****ing revision, slacker.
Reply 1785
It's too late and I don't have enough notes :nopity:

I'll start tomorrow. Two days is enough to remember an entire course...right?
Reply 1786
And, as i've made clear, Pulp Fiction is on :coma:
Original post by JessicaW
A tour of Europe hopefully! Most likely Eastern Europe, mainly. It's only in the initial planning stages atm, but the places I most want to go are the one I linked above,

Lake Bled:

Spoiler

Krakow, Ljubljana and a brief stop in Vienna at some point. Still thinking of other places and what would be the best route to take. Also going to go back to Italy, probably in September. Would like to go to some more Greek islands too, but I doubt there will be time. :frown:

I considered going in summer to help my croatian (which, by the way, is dead and buried, but I plan to do it next year OOPS :s-smilie:) but I doubt I'll have money. Summer there is BEAUTIFUL though omg I want to go :frown:

Isn't Michael going to Poland? You going with? I kinda want to go and see auschwitz there but I think I'd be a wreck
Lou Lou, that is a Deshi-esque crumble, ffs.
Reply 1789
Hiyuaaaaa :gah:
Original post by Colonel.
Hiyuaaaaa :gah:

"Afterwards, I was put into a trolley and pushed home like the King that I was."
:rofl:
Reply 1791
Original post by Kevmeister
Lou Lou, that is a Deshi-esque crumble, ffs.

What, my exam? It'll be fine, i'll blag it :ninja:

I considered going in summer to help my croatian (which, by the way, is dead and buried, but I plan to do it next year OOPS :s-smilie:) but I doubt I'll have money. Summer there is BEAUTIFUL though omg I want to go :frown:

Isn't Michael going to Poland? You going with? I kinda want to go and see auschwitz there but I think I'd be a wreck

I'm sure you'll get to go at some point!

I wasn't invited. :colonhash:
Reply 1793
evening all.
Evening :h:
Original post by Louis.
What, my exam? It'll be fine, i'll blag it :ninja:

And your life in general.

I don't know what I'm going to do with myself over the next few days..... between now and Thursday I have nothing to do, then Friday to the following Thursday I am very busy - in Dublin at the weekend, then in Landan Tuesday through Thurs the following week......
Reply 1796
"Afterwards, I was put into a trolley and pushed home like the King that I was."
:rofl:

:rofl2:
Original post by JessicaW
I'm sure you'll get to go at some point!

I wasn't invited. :colonhash:

Somedaaay :moon:
Somehowwww :moon:
Somewheeeere :moon:

I dont know anything about it :dontknow:
Reply 1798
Original post by Kevmeister
And your life in general.

I don't know what I'm going to do with myself over the next few days..... between now and Thursday I have nothing to do, then Friday to the following Thursday I am very busy - in Dublin at the weekend, then in Landan Tuesday through Thurs the following week......

Post mundane crap about food and/or drink and express with smilies how much you enjoy said food and/or drink. Most probably.
Original post by Louis.
Post mundane crap about food and/or drink and express with smilies how much you enjoy said food and/or drink. Most probably.

:colonhash:

I haven't mentioned anything food related in here in ages, well not since FattieC mentioned it anyway. :colonhash:

[scroll]:colonhash:[/scroll]

Latest