The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 1
Nope im not but my housemates are - im stuck in doing work for my course :frown: Dont worry about feeling overwelmed, most people do at some point. (you should see how busy the library gets at essay deadline time at the end of term lol)

What is your essay on?
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
I never go out so I'm not at the Carleton. Plus, am broke, sooo :P

I'm kind of a bit blarg about the amount of reading I have to do... and I have an essay due week six and loads of people are talking about researching it and I haven't even picked a title yet. :frown:

Oh well. I guess it's just a case of getting back into education again.
Reply 3
im so glad i didn't pick an essay subject! :biggrin:
Reply 4
My essay is for Education Studies and whether play is beneficial to children in the foundation years of school or something. It's interesting, I just can't be bothered!

Good luck to everyone else xx
Yeah I know what you mean with the overwhelmed thing. For marketing we handed in coursework on the second week of the term? We hadnt even learned anything?!
Reply 6
At the moment im using the 'denial is bliss' card. i seriously aint realy learnt much from the lecture and we have exams next week. Looks likes it going to be a long weekend as i have essays to finish as well.

Ahh well 1st dont count as long as u pass, ur fine :smile:
Ma7y
Ahh well 1st dont count as long as u pass, ur fine :smile:

Amen :wink:
Reply 8
I wish I was in my first year!

You only need about 45% to pass dont worry about it :-)
Reply 9
45% is a pass. 46% is wasted time.
Reply 10
indeed
im fed up but something keeps me going. i dunno what thats is. maybe its the fact that if i dont work then i will fail

Latest

Trending

Trending